its FRIDAY...anybody washing their hair?

Dposh167

if ur washing ur hair 2nite...what products do u plan to use?...i cant wait til i go ome cuz i have to chelate with ORS Creamy aloe poo, then dc with hairveda strinilah conditioner, then proceed with another braidout using aveda brilliant serum. Im so excited. I love washing!!!!

I might wash and if I do I use very diluted castile soap. I rarely "wash" my hair. I drench it everyday in the shower using nothing and you should see how thick and luscious my hair has become. The water only method is not a myth, it's truth...

well, i already co washed for the day eventhough its only 4pm.
but i used sunsilk TLC and then used my favorite leave-ins (aussie hair insurance and HE LTR leave-in) and then did a cute slick bun.

i havent used shampoo in a little over a week.... hmm..
maybe i'll use some next time.

i'm gonna use castille soap, too! dr. bronner's almond, diluted with trader joe's nourish conditioner. then i'll air dry a flexi rod set.

i LOVE LHCF!!! i couldn't imagine having this conversation with any of the people in real life!!!

i told my mom yesterday, "i can't wait to wash my hair tomorrow!"
she said "why, did you spill something on it?" :perplexed:

if ur washing ur hair 2nite...what products do u plan to use?...i cant wait til i go ome cuz i have to chelate with ORS Creamy aloe poo, then dc with hairveda strinilah conditioner, then proceed with another braidout using aveda brilliant serum. Im so excited. I love washing!!!!

Your braidout is cute. Do you comb the sections of hair once its dry? My hair isn't that long and I don't want parts showing. Any suggestions?

I washed my hair today, with my Aussie moist shampoo and conditined with Aussie moist conditioner love that stuff, and I deep conditined overnight from thursday. with my lustrasilk shea butter smells really good :yep:

I am. I need to call my braider and see if she can hook me up next week. I am tired of dealing with my hair right now. Q

Your braidout is cute. Do you comb the sections of hair once its dry? My hair isn't that long and I don't want parts showing. Any suggestions?

gurl my hair aint that long either...i have a track at the very bottom that blends in with my braidout texture...i have more photos in my fotki. But the rest is mine on top. the track makes it look so much more fuller. I luvvvvs it...but no i finger combed it when it dried

I DC'd w/ Silk Elements Treatment overnight after my relaxer. I'm under the dryer with a rollerset now. I used AG Fastfood and some Fatasia serum.

i'm gonna use castille soap, too! dr. bronner's almond, diluted with trader joe's nourish conditioner. then i'll air dry a flexi rod set.

i LOVE LHCF!!! i couldn't imagine having this conversation with any of the people in real life!!!

i told my mom yesterday, "i can't wait to wash my hair tomorrow!"
she said "why, did you spill something on it?" :perplexed:

LOL! Thats so true. I cant walk up to one of my co-workers and say, "so are you washing your hair tonight? What products will you use? I'm so excited to wash my hair." They'll think I'm crazy. LOL!!! :lachen: Thats why I love LHCF....i can be weird with you guys and I wont be the only wierdo. :lachen:

But yes I'm clarifying with Suave Clarifying shampoo, then follow up with CON moisturizing poo. I'll deep Condition with ORS Professional Replinishing mixed with Porosity control....i have a hairgasm everytime I use this stuff. (another thing I cant say in everyday life:nono:.) I cant believe how soft it makes my hair. I might bun, or do a flexi-set. Who knows.

Am I the only one who finds it kinda hard to stay away from heat on the weekends. I like to be cute on the weekends and its hard to look like a librarian/teacher/old maid/straight up nerd in this bun on the weekends. :wallbash:

I use to wash my hair every Friday. But I'm loving this half wig so I will switch to twice a week to see how that goes. I will baggy in between to stay moist.

I washed my hair today, with my Aussie moist shampoo and conditined with Aussie moist conditioner love that stuff, and I deep conditined overnight from thursday. with my lustrasilk shea butter smells really good :yep:

man...folks are really using that aussie line....i may have to buy some this weekend. I just racked up at rite aid for their BOGO free on giovanni, organix, and loreal vive pro conditioners

Prepooed with coconut oil
Washed with Garnier Dry/Damaged, then Chagrin Valley Avocado Oats Shea
Dc'ing with Pantene Relaxed&Natural+Castor oil, Coconut oil and Honey.

man...folks are really using that aussie line....i may have to buy some this weekend. I just racked up at rite aid for their BOGO free on giovanni, organix, and loreal vive pro conditioners

yes i'm sure your going to love it, the smell is wonderful too :)

LOL! Thats so true. I cant walk up to one of my co-workers and say, "so are you washing your hair tonight? What products will you use? I'm so excited to wash my hair." They'll think I'm crazy. LOL!!! :lachen: Thats why I love LHCF....i can be weird with you guys and I wont be the only wierdo. :lachen:

But yes I'm clarifying with Suave Clarifying shampoo, then follow up with CON moisturizing poo. I'll deep Condition with ORS Professional Replinishing mixed with Porosity control....i have a hairgasm everytime I use this stuff. (another thing I cant say in everyday life:nono:.) I cant believe how soft it makes my hair. I might bun, or do a flexi-set. Who knows.

Am I the only one who finds it kinda hard to stay away from heat on the weekends. I like to be cute on the weekends and its hard to look like a librarian/teacher/old maid/straight up nerd in this bun on the weekends. :wallbash:

@ the bolded :lachen:

I tend to forget, and start talking about DC and Co washes, and people start looking at me strangly :look:

I just poo'd with Giovannie two days ago, so tonight I'm just going to put whatever conditioner concoction I come up with on dry hair, let it sit for an hour or two and then rinse it out. I guess I can do a pony-set tonight.

I'll probably pre-poo with avocado oil, wash with Abba moisture sensation shampoo, deep condish with Miss Keys 10 en 1, and apply leave in and air dry....flat iron my perimeter...put my quick weave back on ;)

Not tonight, I knew I wouldn't want to be bothered with doing anything to my hair today, so I washed it yesterday,lol.

I washed with Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo, Conditioned with Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner (I usually use Humecto or Elucence MB Conditioner, but I wanted to feel the scalp tingle from the Design Essentials Conditioner), airdried, applied coconut oil to length and ends, put into 3 big twists, and covered with my slik scarf. Today I have pretty, loose waves from the twistout.

I love the wash days when I only have to wash and use a moisturizing conditioner, Deep conditioning takes foreeeever,lol, but it's worth it!

I will be co washing tonight with con, moisturizing with my s-curl, ntm, and glycerine mix, and sealing with my coconut oil.

I just thought I'd get my 3rd fix today of LHCF while I was in the middle of washing my hair!

Friday is my poo day, and i really do look forward to it :grin:

I did a pre-poo treatment with EVOO and honey, pooed with Cream of Nature (blue label) and sitting with Le Kair con in my hair. Will follow with an oil rinse (EVOO), seal with...I'm not sure yet...caster oil I think, moisturise with QP Mango Butter (serious pj..bought this today) and Jojoba Oil, then MT. Twist and air dry:grin:

I'll be ready for bed then:sleeping:

Every Friday like clock work. I've already pre-pooed and shampooed. Right now I'm doing my dc. Then it's off to a bun or a braid-out, whatever I'm in the mood for.

me me me me me. Pre-po with lustra cholesterol. Shampoo with Nutrene Garlic Shampoo, Deep Condition with Neutrogenia mask. Hand held blow dry and flat iron (I have a date tonite and no time for air or hood dryer).

I have been thinking about this alll day:lachen: I'm going to go home and rinse my hair, apply Alma/Brahmi oil, allow it to marinate overnight, and then shampoo it out with Vatika Henna Conditioning Shampoo in the morning!:yep: I can't wait:spinning:

meeeeeee meeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeee lol i jus got my shipment of conditioners

so i drenched/prepooed overnight with amla oil, shampoo with ors creamy aloe then in a sec im about to do an extensive deep condition of my latest products and additives...........

MY COWASH "CONCOCTION"
*redken-real control,extreme,color extend
*mizani thermasmooth
*biolage fortifying/strengthening conditioner
*biolage cera repair pro fortatherapy
*ntm daily deep
*suave humectant
*ors replenishing
*honey,olive oil,silk amino acids, and amla oil

i know its alot but for the longest ive tried to find my "holy grail" conditioner and i realized what if i mix them all together??? so i did and all i can say is MY HAIR HAS NEVER BEEN SO SOFT AND MANAGABLE and the last time when i thought i added too much honey my hair came out supershiny with no product at all!!!!!

so all in all im going to prepoo, shampoo, deep condish for hrs and either try a braidout, bantu or rollerset............

Oooo, I want to, but I'll have more time tomorrow, so I'll do it then. I don't want to rush through my process; I like to give my hair all the time it needs...:look:

I plan to wash and cannot wait until I get home. I may give myself a flexi rod set.

Co-wash - Paul Mitchell moisture plus conditioner
Leave-in - Keracare
Setting Lotion - Keracare
Serum - Organix

I am. I am prepooing right now (since yesterday nite). As I am preparing to take my pics in recognition of my bifday next week, I am going all out. I will use dilute Castille soap instead of my usual Baking Soda.

I just finished and my hair is airdrying in 2 pokohontas braids right now. I did the following:
  • clarified with Elucence
  • 1 Shampoo with Elucence MB
  • DC under Pibbs with Cathy Howse UBH (I'm at week 9 and BeeMine and OCT is kicking in so I need that protein)
  • 5 min OCT condition and rinse out
  • final quick condition and rinse out with Elucence MBC
  • detangle with Lacio Lacio
  • leave-in with a little Elucence MBC
  • seal with a little Vatika
  • coat hair with Sabino MB to prep for flat iron later

Back