It's been awhile (Pix)

HeavenlySkies

So after being natural for 3 years I got tired of my hair due to not being able to retain length thanks to the thousands of ssks and my ocd about them which led to having to cut them on sight so I said f it and permed my hair and hated it due to not being able to style it any way without using heat soooooooooooo after transitioning for 15 months I did a mini chop. I still have some perm left and I plan on cutting the rest at the end of the year. Did a little research and I guess I was doing a lot wrong but this time gonna try and do the whole sealing thing because what I was doing wasn't working I guess it wasn't the right way either way here I am now.

2cckkqp.jpg

and got my hair braided yesterday
xpal91.jpg

2lnvdyx.jpg

I plan on keeping my hair braided as much as I can in order to not be in it but I haven't looked up how to do the whole sealing moisture thing while hair is braided but yeahhhhhhhh that's it.​

I love the braids! But I'm a bit worried about your edges because they look a tad bit tight...so baby them while their braided...and good luck.

I love the braids! But I'm a bit worried about your edges because they look a tad bit tight which might put too much stress on your edges...so baby them while their braided...and good luck.

Beautiful! I am braiding for those reasons and more (retention), and its working. I believe your edges will be fine, but yes of course you should take special care of the edges. My hair and edges are very fine also.

Love your curls and color. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

Thank ya.

I love the braids! But I'm a bit worried about your edges because they look a tad bit tight which might put too much stress on your edges...so baby them while their braided...and good luck.

Oh thanks my edges don't feel tight at all but I planned on using what beemine I have left on my scalp and edges while braided up :)

Beautiful! I am braiding for those reasons and more (retention), and its working. I believe your edges will be fine, but yes of course you should take special care of the edges. My hair and edges are very fine also.

I will be sure to but there's no pain at all I think it's usually painful when it's too tight but I know I've had to take some basics out before because of that trust me my hair is more important than a style lol I hope it works for me like it has for you. Thanks.

Back