IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME.... (Update on Poohbear, New Pics)!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
*~Hello everyone!~* :wave:

It's been a while since I've posted an update on my hair progress here at LHCF. I haven't been on as much as I used to. Everything has been going pretty well with me... I'm just ready and eager to get out of school. Anyway, my hair has been progressing well. I get excited about it each and every day. I just can't wait until it's long again!

So now I'm finally getting around to sharing my album with you all, especially since I get several PMs from ladies asking about me.

http://public.fotki.com/poohbear0215

password: in my signature temporary... can also be found in my profile

Enjoy and God bless you all! :)

Much luv,

*~Jessica aka Poohbear~*

Hi Poohear :wave:,

I remember you, I used to like your posts. Great to see another natural head updating with GREAT progress!!

Hey Miss Lady!

When I was lurking on this site, you were transitioning and I followed your posts for tips. I remember your BC post, your brothers comments about it and your second chop. I feel like an old friend has returned!:)

Wow, it's amazing how much your hair has grown!!!! I remember when you first did the BC!!!! Your hair is beautiful!!!

POOH!! I was just wondering where you were the other day!!! I missed you girl!! Your hair looks great! Good to hear from you again!

naptrl

Your hair is very, very pretty and I love your texture! Also, your afro puff looks so beautiful on you and shows off your length. :)

(I would have commented in your album but it's turned off)

Thank you ladies!!! :kiss:

Isis said:
Your hair is very, very pretty and I love your texture! Also, your afro puff looks so beautiful on you and shows off your length. :)

(I would have commented in your album but it's turned off)

Isis, I have it set up where only logged in fotki members can make comments. ;)

Your hair looks great Pooh. Thanks for sharing! I noticed on one of your pics you said your mom cornrolled your hair, before I thought there was some conflict. How is she and the rest of the fam, now that you are natural?

Enchantmt said:
Your hair looks great Pooh. Thanks for sharing! I noticed on one of your pics you said your mom cornrolled your hair, before I thought there was some conflict. How is she and the rest of the fam, now that you are natural?

Thanks Enchantmt.

No, there wasn't any conflict with my mom, she's pretty cool with my decision... the main conflict was with my dad, and he still bothers me about it until this day. It's a shame, but I don't care, I love my hair! ;)

Your pics are gawgeous! You look so pretty, love the twists and pic #24 with the headband is my fav! Keep up the good work chica, I'll be keeping an eye on you.

Back