It's been 6 months since BC!! (Comparison shots)

Gorgeous hair!! And I love all of the little coils in the back of your head! Man, I wish I BC'd, sometimes.....

Gorgeous texture! What is your length goal?...or are you planning to lounge in TWA status for awhile? I know I definitely enjoyed my all to brief wash n' go period.

Thanks ladies!!:bighug::blowkiss: I am so happy with my natural hair and I can't wait to gain more length.

lilsparkle825- Right now I cowash daily with Vo5, Suave, Garnier etc. and shampoo once a week (clarify with Aussie cleanse and mend mixed with baking soda and apple cidar vinegar, use Nutrine garlic poo for strength and Suave fresh berry smoothie shampoo for moisture). I also deep condition once a week with Lekair and dominican deep conditioner mixed with olive oil and dominican oils (whale sperm, rosemary & cinnamon, garlic and coconut oil) too after I shampoo and I rotate between these products on a daily basis after I cowash:

Leave ins- Africas Best organics olive oil leave-in conditioner, Infusium 23 (moisturologie)

Moisturizers- Africas Best Kids organics olive and soy oil moisturizing growth lotion, Fantasia Ic Pure Tea silky gel moisturizing activator.
Curl definers-Garnier Fructis smoothing milk, Tresemme flawless
curls mousse, Smooth'n shine extra hold conditioning gel
Oil- Africas Best Herbal oil mixed with Extra virgin olive oil from grocery store.

I also take vitamins: Puritan Pride B complex, Triple Omega oil complex, Collagen, Multivitamins (green source), Zinc, Garlic capsules and MSM.

HTH!!
:sunshine:

Great progress!

The first on I thought your hair still looked the same but the last two especially the one with shrinkage I could see the difference.

Gorgeous hair!! And I love all of the little coils in the back of your head! Man, I wish I BC'd, sometimes.....

I know! Sometimes I see the BC pics and it makes me want to enjoy my hair while it's tiny, as opposed to once it's already huge and demanding. When you BC it defines the coils so much. I'm just afraid to go through that "awkward" stage though. :ohwell:

Back