It's Been 4 Years!!!

AngieK

Gosh guys . . . I was looking at the date I last visited - 2/15/2005!! However, I think my last post may have been in early 2004.

I knew it had been a long time, but wow!!

Anyway, I am having a few hair issues . . . decided to visit and search the forum to see if I could find one of my old hair care regimens from back when I started to grow my hair. Of course there are MANY new members. In fact, I only recognize a few . . . Allandra, Dontspeakdefeat, Caramela . . .

I long ago reached my hair goal, but now I am dealing with some breakage that has caused my hair to thin out (long story - will share later). I really want to maintian what I have and slowly keep getting the thinner ends trimmed off. I DON"T want to give into PJ-ism, so I'm looking for a few great products and some tried and true techniques that will do the job.

Many of the products that I used in the past have been discontinued. As a result, I am looking for products that will provide the optimal moisture/protein/oil combo.

I probably will go back to using natural products - maybe exclusively - like Aubrey Organics. I guess I will spend the next few days researching the forum to see what may be new.

It's good to be back and I look forward to sharing with everyone.

AngieK

Welcome back!!!

If you like natural stuff, we have some great ladies here making and selling their own stuff. Try shescentit.com- made my sweetcashew and hairveda.com- made by billyjay.

Theres more but I can't remember off the top of my head right now. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

ETA: Den1, Patient1, and Scorpian make products too

I think this is Scorpians site.http://jasminesbathandbeauty.ecrater.com/

Last edited:
Welcome back!!!

If you like natural stuff, we have some great ladies here making and selling their own stuff. Try shescentit.com- made my sweetcashew and hairveda.com- made by billyjay.

Theres more but I can't remember off the top of my head right now. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

ETA: Den1, Patient1, and Scorpian make products too

I think this is Scorpians site.http://jasminesbathandbeauty.ecrater.com/

Thanks Gymfreak,

I must admit that I was very intriged by the items on Shescentit.com! However, I ordered a few items from MyHoneyChild.com just a few days ago, so I will have to wait until I try them before purchasing anything new. If those products don't work out, I will definitely visit shescentit.com again.

Thanks,
AngieK

Thanks Gymfreak,

I must admit that I was very intriged by the items on Shescentit.com! However, I ordered a few items from MyHoneyChild.com just a few days ago, so I will have to wait until I try them before purchasing anything new. If those products don't work out, I will definitely visit shescentit.com again.

Thanks,
AngieK

I broke down . . . and purchased "a few" items from Shescentit.com . . . ugh . . . I've been back for less than a week and PJism has already reared its ugly head!

I'm DEFINITELY not making any more purchases until I get into a groove with a revamped regimen. A few core products and THAT IS IT.

AngieK

Back