It's a CONSPIRACY...

UmSumayyah

It\'s a CONSPIRACY...

...I picked up the Sunday paper today and they had coupons for Aussie, Pantene, AND Clairol Renewal. To make it so bad, they have these SAME brands on sale at the CVS this week.
I don't think I'm going to make this challenge...I really want to try that Clairol stuff and with sale and coupons it will cost me only 1.00 to do so...
nono.gif

Re: It\'s a CONSPIRACY...

LOL! Oh my, what's a girl to do?
laugh.gif
I agree with you girl, it's a darn conspiracy!!
laugh.gif

Oh, no you didn't?

Girl, it is going to be hard enough reading about reviews of products for the month of May and not being tempted to buy, but you had the nerve to post about coupons? OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

I am going to be strong and stay away from the Clairol suite of hell...for me.

CVS and Rite Aid are doing alternate sales each week. I've noticed that on the Clairol products for the last three months.

Moving on to the next thread....

~Jade~

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Jade21 said:
Oh, no you didn't?

[/ QUOTE ]
And I'm gonna say it too. OH, NO YOU DIDN'T.
naughty.gif

I know this is going to be really hard for those hard core PJs out there. I'm so glad I'm not a PJ any more. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt.

I came seeking support
smile.gif

And instead I got reprimands
naughty.gif

And now I am
cry3.gif

I wasn't trying to
poke.gif
, really!
Well since nobody loves me I am going to take my $0.97 to the CVS and try that conditioner...
Don't worry, I'm not planning on taking anyone down with me...
drowning.gif

cool.gif

P.S. Actually, I did get some support from Pebbles. Thanks!
wink.gif

Umsumayyah,
I'm with you girl. I saw the coupons in the Sunday paper and the Clairol is on sale at Walgreen's too! Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to break down too! I mean c'mon. Two Clairol Renewal 5x products for $3?!?!?!? Til the end of this week only?!?!?!

Aren't we allowed a certain allowance???
confused.gif
laugh.gif

Back