Itchy Scalp

Aidenberry03

I have tried everything. I have clarified, made sure that I washed out all products ie shampoo and conditioner as directed. I cannot get a hold of what is going on, I am getting ready to scratch my scalp out. I wash every three days, but this is getting ridiculous. I was thinking it was because of the weather, but now I am not sure. I parted my scalp and noticed that my scalp was white. Now I do not grease my scalp, every once in a while I will put some Amla oil on it. What should I do.

Hi,

I'm new to the board. As a result of posts I read, I bought some M-T-G to accelerate my hair growth. What I found out was that it's a godsend for my scalp (I have seborrheic dermatitis). Many people can't stand the smell though. You may want to look into the odorless versions by Boundless Tresses or Lenzi's Request. HTH.

When my scalp was itching and burning due to medication and radiation treatment, liquid aloe vera soothed like nothing else. I just put some in an applicator bottle and applied to my scalp whenever it felt irritated. It kept me from scratching my fragile hair off.

just_DSP said:
When my scalp was itching and burning due to medication and radiation treatment, liquid aloe vera soothed like nothing else. I just put some in an applicator bottle and applied to my scalp whenever it felt irritated. It kept me from scratching my fragile hair off.

Wow, that sounds heavenly, I'll have to try that.

Dual said:
Try tea tree oil, its antiseptic and calming.

I ditto that.

Try also using henna and/or shikakai. Will stop itchies. You can also add Tea Tree oil to the paste.

Back