Itching to do a "rinse"

janaq2003

I have noticed I've quite a few spots of "wisdom" showing up. My hair acts a fool with permanent color. I would like to do a semi-permanent rinse o give a lil' kick to my growing out color and greys since it seems like it wont be damaging to my hair (which after almost 2yrs , I've figured out what it needs to thrive). Any suggestions or safe alternatives?

May I suggest Bigen hair color, it's a rinse, but it's the ONLY thing that I've used on my premature gray all in my bangs that hasn't broken my hair off. Any other "rinse" will break my hair off, I guess it dries it out and don't even say the word "permanent" around my hair. Um, NO!

I might have to try this henna I'm looking for one that I don' have o le release overnight. My hair already has a auburn tint to it, I think the henna would make it pop!

Definitely use henna. I've been using it more than once a month for the past 18 months, originally for my gray patch up front.. which is now deep auburn. The rest of my hair looks dark and shiny (someone commented on the deep color the other day), and in the sunlight you really see beautiful shades!! LOVE IT.

NUPUR henna releases color within 4-6 hours (actually the one i bought released dye as i was mixing it and all i added was tea!!! [[results in my fokti]] )

I might have to try this henna I'm looking for one that I don' have o le release overnight. My hair already has a auburn tint to it, I think the henna would make it pop!

I've been hesitant to get on the henna train. Please let us know how it works. The rinses I've tried left my hair dry. Clairol's Natural Instincts work fantastically with little damage -but be prepared to commit. They tend to be permanent, rather than semi-permanent. Color oops couldn't removed the MIdnight Black shade...neither could a relaxer.:look:

Back