It really works

Blaque*Angel

:eek: Wow, you guys every oppurtunity of the day i have to thank the lord for directing me to LHCF. This site is a blessing.
I would have never believed a 4a/4b natural head of hair could reach waist length...or more. (I haven't reached that length...yet!)Lol,
Basicly I've been surging for two weeks guys and this stuff is definitley the truth. I had taken out/down five braids at the back of my hair and monitored the growth(no tape measure's or anything) but it seems as though i have nearly an inch growth in two weeks, Not to mention my 4B hair is smoother, Darker in colour and feels more manageable.
I have been mixing my surge with Glycerine, essensial oils, a little shea butter applying it two times a day,washing my hair once weekly and wow :eek: is all i can say.
i wish it was easy for me to purchase surge but i'm in England, Manchester...maybe i just have to start travelling to London each 2/3weeks!?A big hassle....5 hours journey.

My sister and mom don't seem as excited as me for some reason, my mom goes "Are you sure that aint a braid that fell out and your hair was that long already?the hairdresser didn't plait in that section! I've only just bought you that stuff from New Jersey Nothing can grow hair so fast.......
(immediately it came to my head- a post i read about people not believing people about hair growth, this forum etc...)

A comment was made about not believing everything you read!:perplexed or see....!:confused:
My sister had her hands on her chin!:ohwell: I was like....oh,:( ok...maybe i'm tripping!:mad:
In my head i shouted...Wait when I get my MTG then! What they gon do then? huh?
lol

Last edited:
I'm happy for you!

I just started using a mix of surge and tea tree oil and I hope I can be as lucky as you!

:)

Thanks for the quick reply Porsche, I wish you good luck with your surge,
Please keep me posted on your success as I know you will have good results :cool:

Last edited:
yay!!! :D I'm so happy for you!

I haven't tried Surge yet.... don't wanna mix up too many things because I have sensitive skin. But girrrrrrrrrrrrrl lemme tell ya! MTG and Nioxin vitamins ain't no joke! I just started taking these puppies a week ago Saturday and I have 1/4 of an inch of growth (more in some areas). I'm happy because the winter months are VERY slow for me. I'm just putting small amounts of MTG on my scalp.... I need to start saturating it lmao.... I already smell like bbq! Why not. LOLOL :look: :p

ILuvsmuhgrass said:
yay!!! :D I'm so happy for you!

I haven't tried Surge yet.... don't wanna mix up too many things because I have sensitive skin. But girrrrrrrrrrrrrl lemme tell ya! MTG and Nioxin vitamins ain't no joke! I just started taking these puppies a week ago Saturday and I have 1/4 of an inch of growth (more in some areas). I'm happy because the winter months are VERY slow for me. I'm just putting small amounts of MTG on my scalp.... I need to start saturating it lmao.... I already smell like bbq! Why not. LOLOL :look:

:p

Guess what girl, my MTG came today! I was jumping around like a lunatic, made me a nice combo. please keep me filled in with your success and i'll do the same..was so scared to try MTG but its been in my hair about 5hours and all i can say is my 4b hair feels moisturised and soft.
this stuff really needs to be re-made for humans, it needs to be in evey local store. i pray i have the success i have been looking for.
Holla back :grin:

I am so glad you read of your success with surge mixture!!! i'd love to see pics of your hair is sounds so beautiful and long.I wish you continued success with MTG.

Congrats. This board has definitely been a God send. I learned how to take care of my hair. It is so healthy and thick. I owe my natural hair success to LHCF.

I know every since i found the hair board I'm just drawn to it everyday. I have to say surge was one of the things that improve my nape. I'm about to get back on the surge bandwagon and see if MTG is the truth! Girl, there are alot of nonbelievers in the hair board but you just keep doing what works for you. Good luck, on your hair journey!

den1 said:
I am so glad you read of your success with surge mixture!!! i'd love to see pics of your hair is sounds so beautiful and long.I wish you continued success with MTG.

i wish my hair was like yours Den1. No unfortunately my hair aint long yet!Lol :lol: I'm just a beginner to real hair care. i do have to invest in a camera soon though. i really love your hair Den1 ;)

Back