It must've been porous!

bee

Hi, Ladies! I just had to tell you about my hair experience tonight. I wear braidouts 90% of the time. I found that my hair shedded TREMENDOUSLY w/ every wash. I relaxed my hair last weekend and lost alot of it. Well, tonight I did my initial wash w/ a neutralizing shampoo, CW'd w/ CON moisturizing conditioner and then I mixed the conditioner w/ Roux Porosity Control. When I combed my hair in the shower, it was like butter and I didn't lose that much hair. When I rinsed it out, I looked in the mirror to make sure I still had hair on my head because the combout was so easy. The effects lasted through styling.

Roux Porosity Control is the truth!

@ Nene: I don't know how much I used. I just sqirted it in my hand along w/ the CON Moisturizing Conditioner. I mixed the two in my hands and slathered it on my hair. FABULOUS results!

I don't know how often I should use this but I know I'll use it at least 2x a month.

Any suggestions?

I will use either Porisity control or Nexxus Ensure when I rinse my hair after workouts. PC is 4.5 PH and Ensure is 3. Also, the longer I stretch the more invaluable having these two around are. I use ensure mainly because i like the smell of it, does work nicely and its much creamier than PC.

I also use PC on my relaxed hair before relaxing. If I do a DC I'll mix a couple of capfuls in but otherwise they're just fine if used straight.

-A

Back