It Feels Like

I've been in the in between stage for years. I get too tired sometimes to properly care for my hair.
But that's the thing Whosthatcurl, I've been taking care of my hair consistently in the 10 months, deep conditioning with Aubreys GPB, combing once a week on wash days etc etc

:lol:I feel the same sometimes. I know my hair is growing, and I'm managing to retain but I do wonder when my hair is gonna look longer than neck length, when dry and unstretched. My top half seems to grow slowww.
My top half, front and right side grow slower, it sure ain't a pretty sight no matter what style I do lol :(

Oh my I am truly screwed my diet is terrible and I only drink water when I am thirsty, I don't workout either.
Not necessarily. There are some people who have a crap diet, etc., and their hair grows like weeds. What I'm really trying to say is maybe your "system" needs a bit of tweaking. Just try to improve one thing at a time so that you don't get overwhelmed.

Not necessarily. There are some people who have a crap diet, etc., and their hair grows like weeds. What I'm really trying to say is maybe your "system" needs a bit of tweaking. Just try to improve one thing at a time so that you don't get overwhelmed.
That is so true I see many people who smoke or are obese etc with lovely long hair

Last edited:
My hair has been at the in between length since I joined this forum 2 years ago. Color damage and rough hairstylists caused setbacks for me :cry:

Back