it blew my socks off

chebaby

ok so i been washing my hair with wen everyday for the past 4 days. today i had an interview at dudleys and of course i walked away with a new product. i got the cream protein moisturizing conditioner. so i rushed home and washed my hair with wen sweet almond mint, then i deep conditioned for 35 minutes without heat with the dudleys mud mask treatment and then washed that out and put the cream protein on my hair for the remainder of my shower (like 5 minutes). my hair came out so soft. before i blow dried i sprayed in pm moisture mist, ojon mist, pm heat seal and a little salerm 21 w/b5. my hair is so silky. i dabbed a small bit of keracare creme hairdress on my ends and sealed with vatika frost and am in love. so yea....the mud mask (was so excited to try it. had never heard of a mud mask for the hair but:lick:) and the cream protein are now staples. and since i start dudleys next month i hope i get a big discount.:rolleyes:

Wow that's great, you couldn't ask for a better job. It's even better that you like the products!!

yea. it was my first time using the dudleys products and i love them. they are staples now. but you know something? i never hear about dudleys on hear. i wonder why?

Back