Issues

Khandi this is A1C from the other board. The 1st time I read your post on this board, I did not look at your pic. But I saw your siggy and was like, this man and child looks soooo fimilar. Then I said that is ol girls people. Somebody done stole her pic! Then I finally scrolled up and saw your avi lol!

:lol:

Yeah Its me :lol:

when did you cut your hair?

Michiko said:
Khandi this is A1C from the other board. The 1st time I read your post on this board, I did not look at your pic. But I saw your siggy and was like, this man and child looks soooo fimilar. Then I said that is ol girls people. Somebody done stole her pic! Then I finally scrolled up and saw your avi lol!

KhandiB said:
:lol:

Yeah Its me :lol:

when did you cut your hair?
I was thinking about LexiGate 2006 lol! I cut it 12 Sept. I hate being baldheaded thought :lol:

:laugh2:

Good Lookin though :lol:

Girl get you a wig and change it up :lol:

Michiko said:
I was thinking about LexiGate 2006 lol! I cut it 12 Sept. I hate being baldheaded thought :lol:

Someone needs to check this girls temperature. Khandi, your hair is absolutely gawgeous!!!!! Lovin it. Wish my ponytail looked like yours.

Khandi,

Your hair is gorgeous. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I hear you when you say your ends are dry and you need more moisture. Those conditions are the after affects of perming and coloring. But, your hair doesn't look tore up. Me, if I colored and permed, I would be baldheaded. I mean skin head baldheaded!

Maybe you are looking at your hair as the problem when maybe you just need a little pick-me-up makeover. When is the last time you changed your makeup? Bought some new makeup colors or wore a shade that you saw in a magazine that you liked? Maybe you should experiment with scarves and other hair accessories, like another member suggested. Even better, how about wearing your hair a different style every day for about a month or so. Style your hair to fit your outfit. If you wear a suit, do the ponytail; if you wear a cute skirt and blouse, style your hair with a headband across the top with the back hanging loose. If you are casual, jeans and a t-shirt, do a side ponytal. You get the picture. You have the hair length for so many stying options. I know you are frustrated with your hair right now, but don't take away from your hard work, you have very nice tresses. Also, maybe your regimen needs a change.

I would take your hair, dry ends and all, anyday over my current mane.

Good luck.

Thanks much for the compliments..

I am working on doing different things :lol:

I do need to work on my patience thought. With my hair being quite underproccessed in places I dont like to wet set much due to what I feel is poofy ness I will attempt more hairstyles with my hair dryer... I hate sitting under the hair dryer :lol: Today is the first time I actually let a rollerset, actually set :D

DAX said:
Khandi,

Your hair is gorgeous. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I hear you when you say your ends are dry and you need more moisture. Those conditions are the after affects of perming and coloring. But, your hair doesn't look tore up. Me, if I colored and permed, I would be baldheaded. I mean skin head baldheaded!

Maybe you are looking at your hair as the problem when maybe you just need a little pick-me-up makeover. When is the last time you changed your makeup? Bought some new makeup colors or wore a shade that you saw in a magazine that you liked? Maybe you should experiment with scarves and other hair accessories, like another member suggested. Even better, how about wearing your hair a different style every day for about a month or so. Style your hair to fit your outfit. If you wear a suit, do the ponytail; if you wear a cute skirt and blouse, style your hair with a headband across the top with the back hanging loose. If you are casual, jeans and a t-shirt, do a side ponytal. You get the picture. You have the hair length for so many stying options. I know you are frustrated with your hair right now, but don't take away from your hard work, you have very nice tresses. Also, maybe your regimen needs a change.

I would take your hair, dry ends and all, anyday over my current mane.

Good luck.

KhandiB said:
*sigh*

I havent blow dried my hair since the beginning of the summer
I have successfully curbed my PJism
I cut down on my heat usage

yet and still Im not happy with my hair.. :(

My latest hair pic from this past weekend is attached..

My ends though, they arent moisturized enough, Im going to attempt a rollerset again tomorrow (im off work :D ) and hope it turns out good to give me some hope :(

Maybe I need to try something new, cuz Im getting kinda bored with my hair ..

[/vent]

Your hair is beautiful and so are you!
I think you look great just as you are!

Back