Isoplus Fabolous Hair is a plus!!!!

acebooncoon

So my mom went to her Homecoming at Tuskegee and brought me back a Isoplus Natural Remedy tea tree and aloe treatment anti breakage scalp therapy sample. I have been sitting on it for a while because like a lot of people here I don't use "Grease". I assumed that I was going to end up with lots of gunk in my hair because the first three ingredients ate Petrolatum, Paraffin wax, and mineral oil. It claimes to "serve as a antibacterial for dry skin and scalp treatment. The tea tree oil helps retard dandruff, while the aloe heals abrasions and general scalp irritation." I ripped open the little packet the other day because I dropped my bottle of hot six oil and it spilled everywhere. It smells so of like a herby candy and feels almost like gel. It it extremly light and melts instantly in you hands. It feels no heavier than a liquid oil. I actually think it feels lighter than hot six and kemi oil. I combed it through and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning and comb it down my hair felt extremely smooth and my new growth seems to feel more slick and not as tight. My hair had great shine and my ends actually look half decent. I never thought I say this but I am going to go back to grease. This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I bought a full size container and it only cost me 3 bucks. /images/graemlins/clap.gifCheck it out the next time you are out. Other ingredients include Dulse, Horsetail, Sage, Rosemary, Hyssop, Aloe Vera Oil, Tea Tree oil, Fragrance,Isopropyl Myristate, Coconut oil, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow#10, and Golden Yellow

Yes, its good. My hairdresser applies that to my damp hair, along with some other products before blow-drying and flat-ironing. It is very shiny and stays soft and moisturized.

Back