Is your hair "trained" to do something? If so, what?

If I rollerset my hair and only flatiron the roots, if at all, I always notice that my ends curl up on themselves. Its very cool and it looks like I have extensions in my hair LOL (yes I've been asked).

Here's a picture. I blacked out my face because my face looks all shiny and scary LOL
This never happened with my relaxed hair, but now that I'm natural it does.

Attachments

• Rollerset.JPG
    Rollerset.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 39
my hair is trains to be parted all the way down the middle because i airdry it in two ponytails

My hair is twist-trained. I know this sounds uber crazy, but when I first started twisting, my hair stuck up how it wanted to. The twists were always chunky and yucky to me. Now, they twist right, lay right, and my hair also coils in the direction I twist...when wet....conter clockwise. Odd but true...

Any other naturals who twist find that their hair does what it would kind of do in twists happens naturally sometimes?
cj

I have noticed that my edges at the forehead and sides are very well trained to lay down with wax, but it's harder from my nape edges to stay laid down, partially b/c of my suit jacket collar/ shirt collar brushing my nape.

My hair is very trained now for my wet buns.

My hair seems trained toward my flat iron routine.

Share yours...

:)

My hair is trained to automatically part in certain places all over my head. :yep:

My hair is twist-trained. I know this sounds uber crazy, but when I first started twisting, my hair stuck up how it wanted to. The twists were always chunky and yucky to me. Now, they twist right, lay right, and my hair also coils in the direction I twist...when wet....conter clockwise. Odd but true...

Any other naturals who twist find that their hair does what it would kind of do in twists happens naturally sometimes?
cj

Yes my hair does this too! It loves it :yep:

the front of my hair(bangs) will not lay flat down on my fore head for nothing:wallbash: it just sticks straight foward!! I dont know if it is because of the way i relax my hair or what but is so annnoying!! I cant even get it to lay flat with the flat iron!

I dont know if this is what you mean when you say trained..but I'm venting anyway

tey..YOUR HAIRCUT IS GORGEOUS!

hahhaha my edges are trained for my buns/ponytails, braids pretty well.....AND like someone else mentioned, my hair naturally sections itself sort of down the middle in the front. I don't know why..I think it's the way that I wash it.

My hair parts down the middle no matter what. I love that style, but it's always done that.

My hair was trained to hold a curl until wash day. Not so much anymore, I thinks because its longer now. My nape hair is trained to grow up despite my efforts. I never wear buns/ponys anymore but it still goes up.

I have a left part that is ALWAYS there - even when I wash. Funny, I notice my dd1 has the same thing. Also, my edges used to be trained to lay flat but now I have those pesky gray hairs on my edges and they refuse to behave.

My hair is trained to suck up moisture one day and then be as dry as the sahara desert the next. :ohwell:

Back