Is your hair flat ironed/Is this all yours?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
These were a couple of the questions I was asked earlier today at my 10 year class reunion. The answers: NOPE it's not flat ironed and YES it's all mine!
grin.gif
I thought it was great that my air-dried hair looked flat-ironed! Ahhhh, the wonders of being a member of this board.
cool.gif

OT: no longer feeling bad about not being my high school size--most everyone has packed on a few pounds.
smile.gif

Yes, how did you get to airdry smooth?
I really need to know, my airdry hair looks awful.

hiza...

How funny you mentioned that supergirl, cuz I remember u posting about attending your 10 year reunion this weekend and I was going to ask you about the reactions from your long beautiful hair!!!

BTW, what did your class do? mine is coming up in 2 years so I was just wondering...

Sounds like your hair turned out beautifully. How did you wear it?

The answer to both questions was no? Wow, I didnt know that. I thought that was all your hair. In any event, it's beautiful.

[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:
The answer to both questions was no? Wow, I didnt know that. I thought that was all your hair. In any event, it's beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didn't quite get that, SG!!
confused.gif
I'm assuming you meant to say, No, and yes, instead of no to both questions!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing.
laugh.gif
I'm sure she meant, "no" it's not fake.

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
HoneyLemonDrop said:

[/ QUOTE ]
confused.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you guys are right! Glad you caught that
smile.gif
I did mean my "no" as in "no, it's not a weave." I edited my original post to clarify that.
laugh.gif

As far as how I wore my hair, I just wore it down with barely a curl on the ends. I meant for it to have more curl in the end (I rolled the ends), but it had been raining earlier that day and was quite humid outside.

As for how I got my smooth air-dry, check out a thread (I can't think of who started it, but I just bumped it yesterday for Anky) on "air-drying more consistently." I posted my air-dry method in that thread.

Miss Jetsetter,

Don't ask how the reunion was. Hopefully, yours will be more organized and better put together.
frown.gif
I have NOTHING to brag about for my reunion.

Back