Is WGO considered a moisturizer?

mrslee

Love yourself first!
I put some WGO along with Mango Butter sometimes to moisturize my ends. Is WGO considered a moisturizer alone?
I am confused on what I can really use to moisturize my ends on a daily basis. /images/graemlins/tongue.giferplexed:

Why don't you use a leave in and some of the oil. It may not be enough by itself. I know it seals in moisture though....
Some options:
Profectiv ends cream
Leave in (your choice)
Scurl
World of curls
ORS carrot oil (rediscovered my love of it /images/graemlins/smile.gif )

Thanks Faith, I do use the S-curl and the WGO on my ends at night. But I thought it was a little heavy for day time use. I guess I am confused about a leave in. I thought leave in's are only used after you wash your hair. So does this mean you can use them on a daily basis as well? For instance the NTM leave in, I only use it after I wash my hair and when it is wet. I can use this everyday? /images/graemlins/tongue.giferplexed:

I sometimes apply leave ins to my hair on non-wash days /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I don't think there's anything wrong with doing that. Definitely try the ORS carrot oil or the leave in (NTM is a great one) for the daytime they aren't as heavy imo /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Mrslee /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I agree with Faith, I use WGO to add moisture to my hair, even though it's not technically a moisturizer. I use a leave-in, then slap some WGO in, and I'm good to go!

Hey SG! /images/graemlins/grin.gif What type of leave in do you use? If you dont mind me asking! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back