Is this the MTG everyone is raving about?

Lucia

Original_MTG.jpg

Original M-T-G™
(Mane-Tail-Groom)

The ULTIMATE Mane & Tail Conditioner/Skin Treatment/Hair Growth Producer. A MUST FOR EVERY HORSE OWNER!
Shapley's Original M-T-G has proven results after just one application! Use as a leave-in conditioner/detangler and for promoting mane and tail hair growth. Use on damaged, chewed-off tails to rapidly grow length. Use on long tails to enhance fullness, condition and retain length. Can produce tail growth over two inches in a month! M-T-G will also eliminate grass and urine stains.
Original M-T-G is also a dermatitis treatment recommended by veterinarians for a variety of skin problems including: fungus, rain rot, girth itch, scratches, dandruff and tail rubbing. It offers quick relief and visible hair growth that can be seen in 3-5 days!
Original M-T-G's never-been-duplicated, versatile formula will be the best product you'll ever purchase! Available in 32.oz. and 6 oz. bottles.

Lucia said:
Original_MTG.jpg

...Original M-T-G is also a dermatitis treatment recommended by veterinarians for a variety of skin problems including: fungus, rain rot, girth itch, scratches, dandruff and tail rubbing...

:eek: ...Where can I get me some of this stuff?... :lol:

No, seriously..where?...I have heard ladies talking alot about it but, now I want to MTG too!

lisajames96 :cool:

I purchased mine from a local equestrian store....

lisajames96 said:
:eek: ...Where can I get me some of this stuff?... :lol:

No, seriously..where?...I have heard ladies talking alot about it but, now I want to MTG too!

lisajames96 :cool:

Back