Is this the Loreal Serum some like?

gabrielle_union.jpg

Yup! That's it.
smile.gif

It's soo unfair...u guys seem to find stuff so easily in the US
Where can I find this in Canada?

This is the stuff I use. Honey, I bought one here at Duane Reade in New York for $7.99 or so? Does anyone know a store that sells it for $5.99? The CVS by me doesn't have any... I live in Manhattan....

That's the one I use also. It's reallllllly good
notworthy.gif

Hi Diva, I don't know if you have a "Target or Walmart", but ours sell it for $5.69

Thanks everyone. I always saw this one but passed it by because I thought that the acronym was L.U.S.T. So I will pick this up as well.

Chichi
bdance.gif

I am positive I seen that type of Vive in drugstores in Montreal. I will check tomorrow and let you know.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks JavaLoka... actually I was planning on going to Target tomorrow out in Brooklyn. I'll check it out....

[/ QUOTE ]

THERE IS A TARGET IN BROOKLYN????? GET OUT!!! WHAT'S THE ADDRESS. OMG
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
i'D BE Willing to travel to brooklyn for target. God bless you all.

gabrielle_union.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks everyone. I always saw this one but passed it by because I thought that the acronym was L.U.S.T. So I will pick this up as well.

Chichi
bdance.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chici:

There is also LUST that everyone is also raving about. It's a condition from L'oreal. Some love using the serum on their hair after rinsing out the LUST conditioner. Both excellent products.

I decided to skip CVS and stop at Walmart on my way home. That stuff was $3.26!!!! I used it last night just to experiment with my braidout. Mind you I need a perm so although the braidout style itself came out looking like a hot mess (I can't braid well and don't have enough hair for it to hang like I want) but my strands were not puffy and were smooth!!!!

I pinned my hair up and will just conditioner wash it and roller wrap it on Saturday for church on Sunday. I think I'm going to pick up another bottle just in case because they had only a few on the shelf and I would hate to be run out and Walmart not have anymore.

This sure beats Keracare's Silken Seal's price of twenty-something dollars!

I am going to try this when I run out of Keracare silken seal. It is way cheaper and contains one of the same ingredients as the Keacare. I can save about $11.00. Wow!

i may have to give this a try since they have a buy one get one free deal for this and loreal smooth intense line. i guess it would be worth the price if i look at it like that. God bless you all.

Yes, the price certainly does beat out the KeraCare Silken Seal. However, I am happy to say that I am now the new owner of a FREE bottle of KeraCare Silken Seal. My sister-in-law gave it to me. She's a hair stylist, so it's no big deal to her since she's used every hair care product under the sun. Adrienne, now I don't have to buy it.
trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]

THERE IS A TARGET IN BROOKLYN????? GET OUT!!! WHAT'S THE ADDRESS. OMG
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
i'D BE Willing to travel to brooklyn for target. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Azul, it's in the new mall out by the Starett City Houses called the Gateway Center. It's been there about a year.

Can you believe it was a belated birthday gift. Umm, yes I did tell her that's something that I wouldn't mind having (the KeraCare Silken Seal).
ohwell.gif

I used the Loreal Serum again after rinsing my that horrible braidout style. This time I did spiral curls and will pin them up for church. My strands turned out wonderfully, no frizz, no puffiness and it's really soft. One of my best and the cheapest investment I've ever made. Thanks guys!

Does anyone know where I can find this product in Southern Ontario?Im from the Kitchener-Waterloo region

Back