Is this that bohemian hair? (Funny Story)

syncerelyhis

Last night I went to a party with my SO (I'm in college). Drinks were flowing, music was banging, and here comes this girl who always makes appointments with me to get her hair done but then cancels a few hours before. She is LICKING food off her hands and wipes the rest onto her pants. I am wearing a natural ponytail. She sticks that SAME hand into my hair, gives me a full blast of ghetto girl attitude, and yells :arguing:"Is this that bohemian hair? That sh** is expensive, I don't care about hair THAT much!"
:ohwell: (sidebar: this is quite obvious looking at her hair)
I usually nicely correct people when they accuse me of wearing a weave but she had gone too far. So, :heated: I told her "Girl no, this is a clip on. $10 at the bss. Color 1b." She said she was gone get her one too and walked away. I proceeded to the bathroom to pick the chip crumbs out my hair. Later on she is talking in earshot of my SO (and in my plain view:popcorn:) about "that cheap a** clip on". :gunner7:He promptly corrected her and then proceeded to tell her that all she has to do is protect the "new growth". :lachen:

She called me this morning and made an appointment. :lachen:

How can she mistake your hair for a $10 clip in AND THEN have the nerve to call it cheap!? :swearing:... Jealousy is a serious illness.. I hope she gets well soon :rolleyes:

Btw: Your hair is GOOOOORRRRRRGEEEEOOOUUSS! Everytime I come by your posts on LHCF I have to stalk your fotki :grin: Keep it up girl!

God help me... why do I find the idea so appealing for you to eat chips and LICK them off your hands BEFORE you proceed to do her hair? (Please, resist the temptation... but I'm just saying...:lachen:)

ETA: your hair is amazing though... truly.

Last edited:
I cringed when you said she put her nasty food laden hands in your hair. I may have gotten a little ignorant at that point. It's so nice to have a SO who will support you and stand up for you like that as well as give much needed advice.
I hope she keeps her appointment this time.

PS. I love your hair...

I cringed when you said she put her nasty food laden hands in your hair. I may have gotten a little ignorant at that point. It's so nice to have a SO who will support you and stand up for you like that as well as give much needed advice.
I hope she keeps her appointment this time.

PS. I love your hair...
So would I. Nasty, ignorant *****.:nono:

OMG...You are better than me I would have immediately jerked away...it would have been impulse. That is just a hot mess...she's wiping cheap grease on her clothes and at a PARTY no less and has the nerve to talk about someone else's cheap a** clip on!! That is just i really don't want to say it but GHETTO!! Ur also better than me because she wou'd've done that with her history and talking about something she didn't even know about she would've gotten that voicemail girl..everytime.
OT: your hair is gorgeous

How can she mistake your hair for a $10 clip in AND THEN have the nerve to call it cheap!? :swearing:... Jealousy is a serious illness.. I hope she gets well soon :rolleyes:

Btw: Your hair is GOOOOORRRRRRGEEEEOOOUUSS! Everytime I come by your posts on LHCF I have to stalk your fotki :grin: Keep it up girl!

Ditto...I like that!!:grin:

God help me... why do I find the idea so appealing for you to eat chips and LICK them off your hands BEFORE you proceed to do her hair? (Please, resist the temptation... but I'm just saying...:lachen:)

HAH! do it.. DO IT!!! :lachen:

kidding :look:

but you do have pretty nice hair :yep:

You is a REAL NICE LADY cause I would have KNOCKED her A$$ to the Floor.

Wow such grace and refinement

Do it, do it!!!! Oh and you have lovely hair.

1. Your hair is gorgeous!!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up! :grin:

2. She would have been picking up more than chips off the floor if she came at me with the greasy hands...ewww! :nono:

I'm disgusted that u let her put her filthy hands in your hair but otherwise i love your story hahhahahaa What a wierdo. YOU BETTER OVERCHARGE HER for your services. :)

lmao!! you guys are hilarious....

I seriously contemplated knocking her to the floor, but I have been trying to control myself. She is just ignorant. She never ever been outside the city of Detroit (and I'm from there too so no offense), even to get gas...lol.

Thanks for the compliments too girls!!

Deeeeeeeetroit!! :laugh: Classic.

ETA: Where have you been hiding w/all that pretty hair anyway and where do you do hair?

I am wearing a natural ponytail. She sticks that SAME hand into my hair, gives me a full blast of ghetto girl attitude, and yells :arguing:"Is this that bohemian hair? That sh** is expensive, I don't care about hair THAT much!"

BWAHAA that is hilarious!:lachen:

Your hair is lovely and YAY you got an appointment :-) More power to you.

If that girl put her nasty hands in my hair I would've freaked out. I hate when people assume natural hair is a weave. It's like STEP AWAY FROM MTV AND BET we don't all look like that. Sheesh

Lol great story. Bohemian hair? Does it really exist.

Deeeeeeeetroit!! :laugh: Classic.

ETA: Where have you been hiding w/all that pretty hair anyway and where do you do hair?

I always lurked here and I am active over at forum.blackhairmedia.com and then finally I joined recently. I'm still kind of figuring this board out. But I have been on my hair growth journey since Jan. 08 and made it from a raggedy damaged APL to a healthy BSL.

I used to do hair at home in Detroit but I am at school two hours away so that's how I make my extra money. I still do hair at home when I visit sometimes.

Your hair is lovely and YAY you got an appointment :-) More power to you.

If that girl put her nasty hands in my hair I would've freaked out. I hate when people assume natural hair is a weave. It's like STEP AWAY FROM MTV AND BET we don't all look like that. Sheesh

Lol great story. Bohemian hair? Does it really exist.

Thanks! I heard its actually called Bohyme...lol

From now on I would charge that girl a $25 cancellation fee. She would have to quite that nonsense of making appointments and cancelling at the last minute.

And I would tell her that she would need to pay the $25 before I could do anthing with her hair. This works for my hair stylist - she hardly evers has anyone cancelling without giving her a 48 hours notice. Cause they know they like her work and they would have to pay an extra $25 to ever see her again.

$25 is a lot a money to just give away these days, so maybe she will stop with this nonsense. :ohwell:

BTW - I love love your hair!!! I'm one of your hair fans too!! :yep:

Back