Is This Right? Question About Razac Leave-In

Ipanema

I bought a bottle of Razac Leave-In Conditioner (I was planning on using the whole line of products), thinking that I was going to get some great product, but it looks & smells like a watered down version of the Fait de Cheveux conditioner. Is it supposed to be watery & white like skim milk? I put it on a small section of my hair & my hair doesn't feel different.

It does look like skim milk. I've never used the actual conditioner so I can't really compare it to that. I usually dilute it with water because it leaves a white film and flakes in my hair if I try to use it straight out of the bottle. It works really well at detangling my hair.

If you haven't bought the shampoo yet, I would say skip it unless you are looking for a mild clarifying shampoo. I wanted to try the whole line also, but the shampoo really did not impress me as a stand alone shampoo. On the bottle it says that it can remove all oils, build-up and glycerine from the hair. Since I use glycerine mixed with oil on the ends of my hair, I usually wash my hair with it once a week to remove buildup, but I always follow with CON.

Re: Is This Right? Question About Razac Leave-In

Thats right. Its good but I don't recommend the poo and con either.

Back