Is this real bad or just a little bad?

everyone's an adult...and its about your happiness...you can explain to that friend your intentions just so that no one feels blindsighted, if you feel its necessary

Ummm, really! Even if there was no "real" relationship!!

It depends on how your friend defines "real" relationship....

I just dont think that is something that friends do to each other.

There are plenty of men, why do you have to be with someone she swapped saliva with once upon a time?

How would you feel if your friend did the same to you?

Hey Reslnt1,

That's kindof what I was thinking...but then I was like :nono: maybe Im out of line. However, the friend and I have really strong chemistry...and Im really feeling him. My moms advice was to go for it and only offer a comment for my actions if the topic comes up, she said don't be over eager to explain because I will appear as if Im apologizing for something. :spinning:

IDK, I guess I will just take it one date at a time and see how it goes:rolleyes:

It depends on how your friend defines "real" relationship....

I just dont think that is something that friends do to each other.

There are plenty of men, why do you have to be with someone she swapped saliva with once upon a time?

How would you feel if your friend did the same to you?

No, Gin I think I explained it wrong.

I went out with one guy...Nothing special, hate to say it like this but he was just something to do...and really wasn't good for that. I haven't been with him "in that way" in over a year.

However, his friend is the one Im going out with (actually we have not gone out yet, but we are going to dinner tomorrow)

No, Gin I think I explained it wrong.

I went out with one guy...Nothing special, hate to say it like this but he was just something to do...and really wasn't good for that. I haven't been with him "in that way" in over a year.

However, his friend is the one Im going out with (actually we have not gone out yet, but we are going to dinner tomorrow)

Oh... I was all kinds of confused. :lachen:

I would do what your Mom said since you are already gonna go out.

Life is too short. I say go for it. This man could be the "one" You never know. Dudes don't really trip over stuff like that anyway. Guy number one will be okay... Do you.

Chile............In college I was with a guy (like we dated one month...no doing the deed but came close), but really didn't like him and wound up hooking up with his roomate. We (the roomate and I) dated over a year then I dumped him for a guy I met while I was at a wedding with him! :grin:

Yes, I guess you could say back then I was kinda a tramp.

I went out with two cousins. Wasn't intimate with either.

Went out again with two cousins, married one of the cousins.

I think once you become intimate it changes things.

Back