Is this normal??

laketta

Last night I did a conditioner wash using VO5 Mango conditioner. I think it came out great, I made sure not to leave any conditioner residue on my hair because I rinsed almost 10 minutes. When I began braiding my hair for my braid out, I used surge spray on it. Now I know surge foams a little but it started foaming to the point where it looked like soap and I didn't use any shampoo. Is this a normal reaction? My hair seems fine but I don't want to start mixing chemicals and get a bad reaction. Has this happened to anybody else?
confused.gif

Yes it happened to me today. I used LUST as a leave in and sprayed surge on the scalp. It was foaming and I thought something was wrong with me. my hair came out fine though, and im finally not itching, thanks to peppermint oil infused Fantasia IC Tea Tree Conditioner
grin.gif

This also happened to me, I was like "Did I not wash out all of the conditioner?" So I re-washed my hair again and tried Surge again. Same foam, I decided to just let it be--But, I have noticed that when I use different shampoos, conditoners, etc. I don't get the foam. So I was definetly wondering what was up.

I too get the "surge foaming action"; but hey for 1 inch a month i can deal with a little foam. It usually soaks up in less than a minute.

I got the same foam after I washed my hair yesterday and then surged. It went away and my hair came out fine.

I think Surge is also making my new growth a lot softer. Maybe a combo of Surge and Carol's Daugher Honey Hair Mimosa and Healthy Hair Butter.

Back