is this meant to be insulting or are they pretending they dont notice

meesch

yeezytotme
052209-0616-15coolestpi15-300x300.jpg

:look:

:lol:

The Boyfriend pillow is a new pillow trend that hit the market thanks to Japan. The boyfriend pillow is shaped like a man’s torso and has one arm that can be wrapped around you to give a feeling of security and comfort. The boyfriend pillow is made of memory foam so it is very comfortable and provides excellent support. The pillow’s pillow case is designed to look like a man’s dress shirt and even has real working buttons to allow easy cleaning. The pillow is great for single ladies who are lonely and hate sleeping alone. Ladies if you are in a relationship and your man hates cuddling, stop all the useless fights and cuddle up to the boyfriend pillow! The husband pillow is also great for people who wake up multiple times in the middle of the night with a sore back or neck. The boyfriend pillow provides great support so you can finally stop waking up in the middle of the night and wake up well refreshed and ready to start your day! So if you want to play a prank on one of your single friends, or are lonely at night, buy a boyfriend pillow! You won’t regret it!

The pillow is great for single ladies who are lonely and hate sleeping alone.

Ladies if you are in a relationship and your man hates cuddling, stop all the useless fights and cuddle up to the boyfriend pillow!

So if you want to play a prank on one of your single friends, or are lonely at night

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and what could the difference possibly be between a boyfriend pillow and a husband pillow? :lol: :spinning:

would any of you buy one of these?

tumblr_lkilhz7P2s1qh9c8lo1_500.png

:lol:

and just so the guys wont be left out!

foreveralone-gift-2.jpg

i love that it appears to be wearing a rubber dishwashing glove :look:

That's kinda scary. I would have nightmares of the hand trying to choke me or smother me in the middle of the night. I think it would would make me feel more lonely not less. Like da*n this is what I have to resort to, to keep me warm at night. :lol:

Lol..you know...I used to love love sleeping on my ex's chest. That was the most comfort I could find when I was dealing with all the stuff with my mom being sick.

When we broke up he told me that he never liked me sleeping on his chest and that it was uncomfortable to him and he preferred to sleep on his side turned away. Ha!

I wish I could have bought one of these before we broke up just so show him he ain't the only chest in town...

Now...probably not...it's a bit too close to a rubber doll...and if that's the case...where's the rest of the body...:look:

I sleep with a body pillow. I think the hand and the man's shirt is unnecessary. If it was just a pillow with that extra arm, heck yeah I would purchase it. Until then I will just kick it with my body pillow.

I prefer to be spooned anyway.

Thats so creepy and disturbing.

Also this is a real husband pillow:

boyfriend3.jpg

I don't know why they are called that, since in my head its only good for sitting up reading and watching movies, and that is not high on the list of functions a real life husband has :look:. Do other people think of their SOs primarily as back support?

I like it. It should also come with a pre-recorded track of a man whispering "i love you" and then slow deep breathing (to represent a man falling asleep)

I could have sworn a member on this board had a pillow similar to that and it was creepy as hell :lachen: Who are you? Come out where ever you are.

How the hell is a pillow supposed to make you feel secure? :lol:

The pillow is great for single ladies who are lonely and hate sleeping alone.

But ummm....you'll still be lonely and you'll still be sleeping alone. :look:

I need my space when I sleep! This boyfriend pillow would be on the floor.

Nope wouldnt buy it.

I like it. It should also come with a pre-recorded track of a man whispering "i love you" and then slow deep breathing (to represent a man falling asleep)

And it should be heated and the chest move up and down. Should have a man smell of slightly musky.

It looks so comfortable--great for side sleepers. They should have just made it a big U shaped pillow with a pretty pillow cover, and let the people use their imaginations. How embarrassing would it be to have someone see a big arm & half chest on your bed? :lol:

It looks so comfortable--great for side sleepers. They should have just made it a big U shaped pillow with a pretty pillow cover, and let the people use their imaginations. How embarrassing would it be to have someone see a big arm & half chest on your bed? :lol:

rofl :rofl: :rofl:

Back