Is this Kinikakes site/blog?

Sorry but I dont think that is KiniKakes in the picture, one I think Kini's hair is slightly longer and no offence to the girl in the picture but I think Kini's less chubby than the girl in that picture...:look:

Yep that is her. I remember that pic in her fotki and I think it was her siggie a while back.

The picture here is a little distorted from the one I have seen with her other photos though.

Both ladies gave their permission for testimonials :yep:

RZ~

That's right, we both did! Jen and I are friends and of course she asked permission first to use all the images on the site for testimonials! :yawn: She is 100% professional! :yep:

On the other hand, that other random Dominican/blog lady didnt...... so im looking into that now. :wallbash:

Thanks for the heads up ladies!!!!!!!!! LHCF girls ALWAYS have a sista's back!!!! Love it!!!!! :grin:

That's right, we both did! Jen and I are friends and of course she asked permission first to use all the images on the site for testimonials! :yawn: She is 100% professional! :yep:

On the other hand, that other random Dominican/blog lady didnt...... so im looking into that now. :wallbash:

Thanks for the heads up ladies!!!!!!!!! LHCF girls ALWAYS have a sista's back!!!! Love it!!!!! :grin:

You know it. We don't play!!! Q

I guess we need to make it clear on our pics in our fotkis (or where ever else) for folx not to copy them!

Sorry that happened to you Kini!!!

Back