IS THIS HAIR VITAMIN GOOD ENOUGH?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Hello All
wave.gif

I am currently looking for a good hair vitamin. I am currently taking Centrum, but would like something that contains more of the stuff that is essential for hair growth. I came across this vitamin online. Can you tell me if it is good or what ingredient it is lacking? Thank you in advance
smirk.gif

Hair Vitamin

hey the vitamin doesnt seem to hav any msm and the b5 is very low. Msm is helpful in hair grtowth coz it lengthens the hair's growth stage and also losens the curl coz it contains sulphur which an essential ingredient in hair

u may also wanna add some sort of GLA which can be found in either evening primrose oil or blackcurrent oil and also some omega 3 fatty acids from flaxseeds coz they all help hair thicken up

Try purchasing a vitamin that is strictly for hair, not one that says hair, nails, skin, etc. The vitamins that are strictly for hair contain a wider variety of ingredients and more of each one. Your skin and nails will also benefit from a hair vitamin because your nails and skin need some of the same nutrients as your hair.
smile.gif

ooo.gif
Thank you for responding. I guess I'll keep looking for something that has more ingredients.
smile.gif

Back