Is this growth or my Bigen hair color washing off??

harigeek

Hi Ladies! I colored my hair with Bigen hair color (Oriental) in February of '06 mainly because I need to cover up my gray strands. Now those gray strands are all back like I never colored them. And they are about 5 - 6 inches long.
Does it mean my hair grew that much or that the color washed off? I should mention that the gray color started coming in again from the bottom (close to my scalp) and gradually the gray has taken over most of the length of my hair which is about 8 inches.

I'm really confused. I cannot believe my hair grew that much because its only about 8 inches total!!! :perplexed

So is it possible for a hair color to wash off the way mine did, from the bottom first??

TIA!!!!

When you say bottom, do you mean at the roots? From my experience with Bigen, it's permanent and it doesn't wash off, it doesn't allow you hair to take anyother hair dye either. However, I think gray hair may be different when it comes to color rentention. Maybe someone else can give you definite answer. But I would say that the gray hairs are growth.

Thanks Riny! Its scary to think that my hair grew that much in a year :eek:
My hair has never been long and now its the longest it has ever been. I should add that I've been using MTG since July '05 on and off.

But, if it really is growth, how do I keep it on my head !??!!?!? :perplexed I guess my hair must be breaking off at a faster rate ...

Oh yes, bottom means at the roots!

Back