Is This For Real??

I could be dead wrong, but that doesn't look like her natural hair. The curl texture looks different than the roots. Either way she looks beautiful.

Jada and her husband have been investors in Carols Daughter for several years now. Yes that is all of Jada's hair and she often says she contributes it to those 2 products primarily!

Jada and her husband have been investors in Carols Daughter for several years now. Yes that is all of Jada's hair and she often says she contributes it to those 2 products primarily!
I agree, it's hers. She still has the receipt! LOL She bought that hair, atleast some of it. I believe a lot of those stars use either added hair or weaves/wigs all together. It's less stressful on hair. Sorry, I got off topic, sorry. She bought it...

Girl, don't chu know no good?:look:

You don't come up on LHCF talking bout Mrs. Jada got a weave all willy-nilly......you dun done it! :wallbash:Now you gonna start WW6 up in here. :lachen:

Even Jada's "cousin" came up on here defending her.:rolleyes:

Do a search on the many threads started about her hair.

You don't come up on LHCF talking bout Mrs. Jada got a weave all willy-nilly......you dun done it! :wallbash:Now you gonna start WW6 up in here. :lachen:

I didn't know girl I swear :lachen:I didn't realize what I started. But anywho let's see what comes of it - as I adjust my instigator hat, :grin:

Jada doesn't need weaves. Her hair's about BSL, yes, her REAL hair :yep:

Thats funny b/c Jada was in a magazine talking about the products she use in her hair and none that she listed was from Carol Daughter:ohwell:...This was after she appear on Tyra show promoting the products too...I think it was Essence Mag. I would say I think when its curly she add a little to thicken it up a bit:look:....

Thats funny b/c Jada was in a magazine talking about the products she use in her hair and none that she listed was from Carol Daughter:ohwell:...This was after she appear on Tyra show promoting the products too...I think it was Essence Mag. I would say I think when its curly she add a little to thicken it up a bit:look:....

hmmm now that's interesting.......:rolleyes:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: I didn't know that either. Welp, that's my story and I;m sticking to it *holding up my shield like the movie 300*

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Lawd a mercy!!! Not another Jada thread:lachen::lachen:

Really I am sorry I didn't know Jada's hair or not her hair was such a sore spot. I guess I just want folks to advertise correctly if this is her hair great more power to her she is beautiful with long or short hair and a very talented woman. But I am oh so sick of comercials/ads that show women with long flowing hair and it isn't theirs - isn't that false advertising?

I would rather have an commercial/ad with a woman with her real hair short, long or in between telling me how the product truly helped her - is this asking too much:perplexed

^girl don't pay us no 'ttention. I'm just thankful there's not a poll.

I honestly believe that the majority of models on perm boxes and assorted 'black products' are wearing some form of extensions/hair pieces. I never felt this way until Kelly Rowland went on the DarknLovely box with shoulder length hair when til that point I'd only seen her with a pixie cut.

^girl don't pay us no 'ttention. I'm just thankful there's not a poll.

I honestly believe that the majority of models on perm boxes and assorted 'black products' are wearing some form of extensions/hair pieces. I never felt this way until Kelly Rowland went on the DarknLovely box with shoulder length hair when til that point I'd only seen her with a pixie cut.

:lachen::grin: There wasn't a poll because I couldn't figure out how to do it - I guess I am still a newbie. Glad I didn't do one because everyone really would have been pi__ed

btw JCoily your hair sure is nice and thick:yep:

Her hair looks very bulky in that photo. I know her hair is long but is is THAT bulky?

It would be nice if it wasn't all her hair if the advertisers had a disclaimer that said 'this is her hair length but for purposes of the picture extensions were added for volume' I would and could appreciate that. I recall Ashanti speaking in an interview about her hair and she was quick to say that her hair is a pretty nice length but she does add in clips/extensions for added bulk - Refreshingly honest:yep:

It's kinda easy to assume it's all theirs (Ashanti, Jada) because their hair is very pretty...but a lot of people (black, white and other) with nice hair do add the extensions, clips whateva to give them that hollywood glam factor. I didn't dig that Carol's daughter add from jump. It's slightly misleading.

I agree, it's hers. She still has the receipt! LOL She bought that hair, atleast some of it. I believe a lot of those stars use either added hair or weaves/wigs all together. It's less stressful on hair. Sorry, I got off topic, sorry. She bought it...

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I think that it is her real length but not her real thickness. I say this because a while ago, Jay Manuel from America's Next Top Model styled her hair for some red carpet event, and he said that the length it was all hers. It was long (just below armpit length), however, it looked pretty thin--it had the long but flat and thin look that a lot of relaxed hair has. So, looking at the thickness of the hair she is sporting in the Carol's Daughter ad, I would say that some pieces were added to give her hair fullness and body but that the length is right about what it should be now, accounting for additional growth since the segment on TV with Jay Manuel.

When she or shall I say her alter ego "Koren" performs with the band Wicked Wisdom she wears her real hair which is about arm pit straightened.

Last edited:

:lachen::lachen:NOT ALL WILL NILLY!!!

Back