Is This A Joke Products For Sale

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
We all know bandwagon DIY products end up for sale by someone wanting help (or capitalize) on its popularity and sell to folks who don't want to make it for themselves.

Well here is the latest entry:

Pre-made ACV Rinse by dpHue for the low, low price of $35 for 6 ounces.

Buy at your local Sephora, y'all. Here's the link since I can't post the picture from my iPad.

http://www.sephora.com/apple-cider-...hair_sku_grid_just arrived:hair_p407068_image

Please feel free to list products you spot and think it's a joke (and crying shame) based on the price or product.

Diluted braggs works just fine. They are crazy

A bit off topic but how do you guys feel about curlmix? It's a subscription diy hair product. Different product every month, they send you a jar & the ingredients that you have to mix up yourself. It's $25 I think

We all know bandwagon DIY products end up for sale by someone wanting help (or capitalize) on its popularity and sell to folks who don't want to make it for themselves.

Well here is the latest entry:

Pre-made ACV Rinse by dpHue for the low, low price of $35 for 6 ounces.

Buy at your local Sephora, y'all. Here's the link since I can't post the picture from my iPad.

http://www.sephora.com/apple-cider-vinegar-hair-rinse-P407068?skuId=1815208&icid2=content store_just_arrived_hair_sku_grid_just arrived:hair_p407068_image

Please feel free to list products you spot and think it's a joke (and crying shame) based on the price or product.

That same line has a leave in that has ACV as the second ingredient. People are stupid and fixing to have some brittle, broken off hair.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else. This is not worth $35. Get some cheap conditioner, water and a few oils and make that yourself for $10. You'll get a lot more too.

A bit off topic but how do you guys feel about curlmix? It's a subscription diy hair product. Different product every month, they send you a jar & the ingredients that you have to mix up yourself. It's $25 I think
That sounds ridiculous! They send you the products (that you can probably buy on your own for under $20) and you still have to mix it up yourself? :lachen: These people are hilarious. Honestly there are people who don't have the time or energy for hair stuff. So there seems to be a market for this kind of thing. Even though it's insanely overpriced.

LOL not off topic at all. So, they send you the stuff for you to mix up yourself.....SMH

I think of curl mix as those pre-measured cookie mixes. Sometimes I just want to decorate cookies with my little niece and nephew but ain't got the time to buy and measure out all those ingredients, especially since they only care about the glitter frosting and eating...not cleaning or paying.

6 oz for $30. Nah. I refuse to by DevaCurl's supercream because it's 5 oz for $28. But ACV for $30 is insane.

Been w/Bragg's for 2 yrs. I'm good.

There's an oil on curlmart that is $38 for 6oz and people are buying it.

LOL That would be the Darshawa Indian Oil. I want to try it but the price keeps stopping me.

But I also priced the ingredients to make a reasonable version and the list of extracts are quite long EVEN after I have more than 50% of the ingredients in my stash. I would spend at least $38+ trying to get everything.

Back