IS THIS A GOOD IDEAL OR NOT?

baby42

CAN I USE NEUTROGENA TRIPLE MOISTURE SILK TOUCH LEAVE-IN CREAM as a DAILY moisturizing? I search but saw nothing on this:blush:thanks every one:yep:

Yes you can, as the other ladies stated Sylver2 has been using it for years. I just bought some today as a matter of fact.l

A few years ago I used to use it all the time. It was a nice light moisturizer for my fine relaxer hair. It stopped working for me awhile back, so I don't really use it anymore.

Yes, all of the above. I just hip to this a couple of weeks ago. On the bottle it says you can use it on dry or damp hair. I do both - on wet hair as a leave-in or as a moisturizer on dry hair! It's awesome, light, smells great! And of course no one can deny sylver2's results with it!

I use it nightly. Love it. I never knew I could use a water based product as a moisturizer until I found this forum. I have used it for at least 7 months. The best!

When I first joined, I noticed it is a part of Sylver2's regimen. I figured that maybe it should become part of mine. I really like it and at this point, I do not plan on replacing it. I use it as a leave-in AND a daily moisturizer. It leaves my hair soft and it is not heavy. In fact, I have not noticed any build-up from it.

Back