Is this a bad habit?

Purtygurly

I find that I like my conditioners to have the thickness of yogurt. It's not too watery, and not too thick. Humecto from the tub (with some oliove oil in it
smile.gif
) has the perfect consitancy to me.

I find that if it's too watery, it dries my hair out rather than giving it moisture, gives me less slip for some reason
confused.gif
and is just messier.

If it's too thick I use too much of it trying to get it on ever inch of my hair and it has nooooo slip and results in major tangles.

I stopped using watery conditioners all together.

A lot of the times I use thicker conditioners, but before I use them I water them down with tap water then I throw in some honey and olive oil, so that they'll be nice and creamy and "slippy".
smile.gif

My cousin saw me mixing up a batch of motions silk protein conditioner, and she asked me wouldn't it be diluted or chemically altered or something...

I dunno, Do you think that there would be any bad effects of doing this?

as long as your hair is in good condition. If you're doing anything that gives a bad effect on your hair, then dont do it.

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
as long as your hair is in good condition. If you're doing anything that gives a bad effect on your hair, then dont do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Have you ever thought of adding honey or anything to the watery conditioners to make them thicker?

I agree with the ladies. Sometimes we have mix things to get the results we want....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
There is no conditioner that I have that is not mixed with something else.....

Back