is there any mousse without cones?

Lilmama1011

Or propane? Because I use b&b and it has cones and the only one not to have cones. And I barely get under the dryer anyway. I mostly air dry but want the hold. I don't want to use conditioners with cones and mousse

Did you look at Jane Carter's Wrap & Roll? I had it and gave it away.

Can't remember what the ingredients were tho'

Jane Carter wrap n roll is cone free. Not sure if I like it, seems a bit drying and sticky..

So now I'm looking at Shea moisture coconut hibiscus mousse, Nubian Heritage honey & black seed mousse, Elasta QP design foam, and Creme of Nature argan oil foam

Jane Carter wrap n roll is cone free. Not sure if I like it, seems a bit drying and sticky..

So now I'm looking at Shea moisture coconut hibiscus mousse, Nubian Heritage honey & black seed mousse, Elasta QP design foam, and Creme of Nature argan oil foam

All mousses seem to be drying and sticky...which is why I don't understand their role in healthy hair care.

All mousses seem to be drying and sticky...which is why I don't understand their role in healthy hair care.

Ugh really? Please say it ain't so! I figured it would give less crunch than gel, still have a decent hold (especially for flexi rod or curlformer sets), and not dry the hair out when paired with a leave in.. Maybe I'm expecting too much then :lol:

I use a mousse from the Design Essentials Natural line and I really like it. I don't believe there are cones in it.

Nairobi wrap foam has one cone and I believe it's water soluble. Dimethicone Copolyol
This stuff is the BOMB!!!!!! Holy grail for me.

Maybe try Giovanni. They have 2 that I know of...a turbo charged mousse and a tangerine and papaya butter one from their 2 chic collection. I don't think they have cones...but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
crlsweetie912 Do you have the full ingredient list for the Nairobi Wrapp-It Shine Foaming Lotion? I've searched all over the place and can't find it!

Me neither. It's not on the bottle! If I do I will post. I swear this stuff is magic. I cut my hair really short. And have been wet wrapping with this. No crunch at all, super shiny hair but it stays in place and is bouncy. I love this stuff.

The creme of nature argan oil doesn't doesn't have cones...
Aqua (Water) (Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Honey (Mel) (Miel), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium- 11, PEG-40 Lanolin, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Frangrance), DMDM Hydantoin,

Nairobi wrap foam has one cone and I believe it's water soluble. Dimethicone Copolyol This stuff is the BOMB!!!!!! Holy grail for me.

Are you natural? This stuff was everything when I was rocking a relaxed pixie. I wanted to revisit it with my natural hair as a styling product.

Are you natural? This stuff was everything when I was rocking a relaxed pixie. I wanted to revisit it with my natural hair as a styling product.

Nope I'm relaxed. But in looking for the ingredients looks like a lot of naturals use this for setting too.

Back