Is there a way to purchase Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner at a store?

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Ladies,

I have the shampoo and the treatment, but never received the Elucence conditioner from GiGi's online. So I requested a refund for that. But now I'm sitting with only the shampoo and the treatment but no conditioner.

Can I buy the conditioner from a store; or, do I have to purchase this online?

Thanks!

SP ;)

I'ver NEVER seen it in a store and I've been using it for over a year and I look in EVERY beauty supply store. I order mine from curlmart.

Ladies,

I have the shampoo and the treatment, but never received the Elucence conditioner from GiGi's online. So I requested a refund for that. But now I'm sitting with only the shampoo and the treatment but no conditioner.

Can I buy the conditioner from a store; or, do I have to purchase this online?

Thanks!

SP ;)

You can get it at Vivanti. They are located on Georgia Ave right on the DC/Silver Spring town line. It's a salon & beauty supply store. This is where I purchase all my Elucence products. They carry the full line and they are black owned.

Vivanti Hair Studio
7894 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910

(301) 587-0022

HTH

Last edited:
You can get it at Vivanti. They are located on Georgia Ave right on the DC/Silver Spring town line. It's a salon & beauty supply store. This is where I purchase all my Elucence products. They carry the full line and they are black owned.

Vivanti Hair Studio
7894 Georgia Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20910

(301) 587-0022

HTH

See, this is why I love you! That's practically down the street from me. I haven't forgotten about you, either. We never did do our day thing together. :cry:

I have bought Elucence in Malls that have a Belk Salon they even sell the Aveda products.
I think they are more expensive,12 bucks for te 8oz of Elucence Conditioner.
I notice they sell the whole line.

Just an FYI Keep your eyes out at fairs. Here in Canada they sell them every summer at the CNE which is like the equivalent of the state fair.

Back