Is there a different between MT PET Rebuilder and MT CELL Rebuilder?

RedVelvet310

I just bought MT from HopesBraids.com but the label was PINK instead of BLUE.. It says Mega-Tek PET REBUILDER... should I return it or would this work as well?

TIA

same concentration and safe for human use as well...im using the pet one with the pink label....and it smells like pina colada just as much as the equine one!

The man who sold it to me said he sold it for years and that its the same product marketed at a higher price ( Pet MT) due to a marketing strategy. ( The market for pets allows them to sell the same product higher whereas the equine market wouldnt yield the same results in terms of sales if the price was just as high as the Mt for pets) = EQYSS MARKET ANALYSIS. Its like OCT's target market are humans while there is a slight variation in the ingredients however in end it yields the same results and is marketed at a much higher price because the COSMETIC/BEAUTY market(consumers) allows it(buy buying it).

Does it work just as well?? Would there be a difference in the results?

lolol....Trust me if I didnt have my bf id run to my younger sister and ask and if she would refuse I would give 2$ a day to get my younger brother to do it! ..Thats not child labour its pocket money for him to rent a game atteh end of the week if not more.

It's the same, I use this one in the cream form as a moisturizer on hair body and MTG on scalp with no problems. I like the way it keeps my waves under contol. It also gives me great shine and softness.

Back