Is there a 2011 APL Challenge?

tasha5951

I looked through past posts and I can't find an APL challenge. I'm currently a little below shoulder length and would like to join an APL challenge. If there is a thread can someone please bump it so I can join? Thanks :)

Thanks, I did see both of those threads but the first is not a Challenge and the second is closed which is weird since it's not even 2011 yet:lachen: Maybe I'll just do the APL Class instead of a challenge. Thanks again.

Thanks, I did see both of those threads but the first is not a Challenge and the second is closed which is weird since it's not even 2011 yet:lachen: Maybe I'll just do the APL Class instead of a challenge. Thanks again.

Wow! I didn't realize that!!! Why don't you start a new one for the ladies who want to join now after having done length checks?

I say go for it. I didn't know the other one closed. I am in that one. You can't be the only one that wants to be in a challenge and missed the deadline.

yeah, i noticed that too. i was going to join BSL 2011 thread since the others were closed (even though i knew i wasn't going to make BSL next year) :lol:

I will be in !!!
I don't like joining challenges when there are already 2000 posts and having to read 173pages lol, so this time I will be at the top :)

@tasha...If you feel that you're too new to start one...even though I'm not APL...maybe I could help you...Seems like there are a lot of ladies that want in!!!

Back