Is the thickness of your hair determined by its

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

natural of close to retouch state or its straight or pressed state? My hair is thick relaxer/natural but is thinner (not actually thin) straightened and was just wondering.

when describing my thickness I describe my "perfect" relaxed state. Not over or underprocessed.

By perfect, do you mean like the day of the relaxer or something. My relaxers always turn out fine.

that's something bett1e that i was wondering about. for instance, my last touch up was in june. just recently my hair was sooo thick that i couldn't even get a comb thru it. i would comb it out, braid it and when i took the braids out i would have to comb it again by section. now,i'm used to my hair being like that, but it was thicker than usual...maybe the B5? anyway, i was trying to wait until nov/dec, but i couldn't do anything with it. i got a touch up last week and got it blown out and it's so thin looking only becuz that's how it is when freshly touched up. after a week or two it will hang with some body.

and it's so thin looking only becuz that's how it is when freshly touched up. after a week or two it will hang with some body.
___
I always say if I were white my hair would be considered thin because straightened it is thin but most beauticians say my hair is thick.

For me i judge a person's thickness about two weeks after a fresh relaxer. By then it should have bounced back and gained more body.

So when you do that iii thing, it should be 2 weeks post relaxer??

Back