IS THE GARLIC SUPPLEMENT THE ONLY SUPPLEMENT TO USE FOR SHEDDING DUE TO MEGATEK

neyhla

hello girls,
OK the question is in the title,
I m going to use mega tek and i want to know if im obliged to buy garlic supplements to prevent the shedding... can i use supplements for hair instead ? Is there something special in the garlic that stop the negativ effect of MEGATEK ? I said that because of the effect of garlic on blood which scares me a little...
thank you

u should try alter ego nourishing garlic conditioner. Im skeptical about the pills also. This conditioner defintely helps me to combat the shedding i get with MT.

I bought some garlic oil i 'll put it on my scalp at night when im nt using MT..I hope it will work..Does anyone use garlic oil to prevent shedding ???

I have not tried Garlic Oil - I use the Nutrine Garlic Shampoo and follow up with CON as it is kind of drying but I have not had any shedding and the shampoo seems to have made my hair a little stronger ...where did you buy the Garlic Oil???

BTW, I take the garlic pills and actually they are pretty good for you when taken in moderation. The bottle of garlic pills I have are 1000 mg and per the instructions - it indicates to take 4 times a day and that is geared to those with high cholesterol. I take only 2 a day and have not had any issues

hello girls,
OK the question is in the title,
I m going to use mega tek and i want to know if im obliged to buy garlic supplements to prevent the shedding... can i use supplements for hair instead ? Is there something special in the garlic that stop the negativ effect of MEGATEK ? I said that because of the effect of garlic on blood which scares me a little...
thank you
I have never taken any garlic supplements. they are good for you however. I also co wash with the Nutrine garlic conditioner once a week and it took care of the little shedding i did get. Its only 4.99 at amazon and leaves great slip. HTH

Back