is synthetic hair ok for micros?

divatude

im getting braids soon, and i went to the bss and saw a great deal where i could get like 4 packs of hair for 2 dollars, i have a big head and im cheap so i bought it

does synthetic cause damage to ones own hair or is it ok to use?

I have seen some women do micros with synthetic hair but I believe it will be heavier on the head than human hair.

^^ ditt0.. and it'll take you years to take them down.. human hair you wet and add conditioner they pretty much slide out

To add to the other responses, synthetic hair will not look nice for as long as real hair. I have worn synthetic micros years ago, and after a week or so, the hair starts to get this frizzy kind of unkempt look to it and there's really not much you can do about it.

Synthetic hair is a nice, inexpensive alternative to human hair for some kinds of braid styles, but for the reason listed above, I wouldn't really recommend it for micros. Most people like to wear micros for at least a month and synthetic hair usually doesn't look nice for that long with constant wear.

Synthetic hair will absorb the moister out of your hair, causing damage. You will find your hair thinner when you take braids out.

Back