Is surge sold in the UK?

I've been trying to find surge in Birmingham. No luck at the local beauty supplies. Any idea where I can get it? I'm willing to send a money order to a UK resident to buy and ship it to me. Please respond!

They sell surge almost everywhere around here (Croydon)

If you are unsuccessful, send me a PM :)

x

hiya!! i went to Uni in birmingham.. have you tried Juliets or even the Bull ring market (if it still exists)
they have it everywhere in London. if you need some.. let me know. (i think it costs about £4)

Hi! I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon because I also went to Uni in Birmingham (Edgbaston). Anyway, you can find Surge in Pak Cosmetics in London. Fortunately they also now have a website where you can order beauty supplies.

Go to pakcosmetics.com and see if you can order Surge online.

kinkypride4b said:
I've been trying to find surge in Birmingham. No luck at the local beauty supplies. Any idea where I can get it? I'm willing to send a money order to a UK resident to buy and ship it to me. Please respond!

Hey Girl,

It so good to know that there is a Birmingham, England member in this forum.
I am from Birmingham myself
I have the same trouble finding some of these products and suggestions on the this site.
But forget Juliets !!!!
There is an asian shop that only sells Black hair products, Its 3 times the size of any Juliets. It on Soho Rd, Handsworth. Dont know name, but its over the road from KFC. I was really impressed they have EVERYTHING!!!
But I have never looked for Surge

Would love to hear from any other Birmingham ladies, Holla

Kizzy

Back