Is Sheldeez.com always this slow?

LovelyMiracle

I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks for my order and haven't received an e-mail telling me what's going on. I live in MD and they're based in VA there is no way that it should take this long!!! I ordered the maxiglide from folica the same time I ordered from sheldeez :wallbash: and got it the very next day and that came all the way from NJ so what's the problem with getting my products from Sheldeez? Has anyone else had problems with getting their items? How long does it usually take for them to ship their items to you?

I have read taht they will take orders when they dont have the product in stoc.

This isnt the first time Ive heard they are slow, thats why I dont order from them

I haven't had a problem with delivery, but, I live in VA so I'm guessing that's why I haven't had any issues.

KhandiB said:
I have read taht they will take orders when they dont have the product in stoc.

This isnt the first time Ive heard they are slow, thats why I dont order from them

They do! They wil gladly take your money even when the products isn't in stock and won't tell you a darn thang. I quit doing business with them because this happened TWICE. And the customer service....:mad: Hell to the naw... Call and ask to speak to Art ("big Art" as they call it, I guess there is a younger Art and an Older Art) and he will get everything straight.

Three words for the OP: Run like Forest!

I cannot believe this!!! I've been waitin for my Keracare Humecto in the tub because I'm taking my braids out tonight! I have nothing to deep condition my hair with! Now I have to put out extra money that I really don't have to spare just so I don't look like a sheeps ***! This is ridiculous. And why now everytime I call I get the busy signal

This happened to me over the summer. I sent them e-mails, and never got a response. I ended up having to call several times. When I got a shipment notification, I thought that everything was okay, but come to find out, my order hadn't even been shipped!!! i was sooo heated. Needless to say, I ended up getting my order a couple weeks later and they made the mistake of sending me TWO orders of the same products (Design Essentials; I ordered 4 products and got 8). You think I was gonna go through the trouble of sending that 2nd order back? :lol: no way, not after what they put me through. I gave that 2nd order to a fellow LHCFer.

I just went there on Monday to buy some things. They have some new girls working there that move like molasses. :nono: Then as I was going to my car one girl was outside talking to some guys!

The really need someone to get that place organized. They were getting all kinds of phone calls complaining about slow orders. They were not this bad the last couple of times that I went there.

I just called them and they said that my order hadn't even been shipped yet. They say that the shipment of Keracare products just came in yesterday and they will send it out today. So that means if I hadn't called them I'd still be waiting to know that? So they weren't going to send me an e-mail or anything. I swear you try to give our people business but you get bit in the *** everytime. They will never get anymore of my money.

LovelyMiracle said:
I just called them and they said that my order hadn't even been shipped yet. They say that the shipment of Keracare products just came in yesterday and they will send it out today. So that means if I hadn't called them I'd still be waiting to know that? So they weren't going to send me an e-mail or anything. I swear you try to give our people business but you get bit in the *** everytime. They will never get anymore of my money.

Yup, they're slow as he**. I ordered from them 2 years ago and my order arrive 14 days later:ohwell: :confused: . I kept calling and everything, they never sent me a confirmation of shipment:perplexed . I learned my lesson two years ago and never shopped with them again.:look:

I've never ordered from irby's, but I've ordered from www.paynesbeautysupply.com. I've even ordered as late as 6pm and my order was shipped the same day and I received it two days later.:grin:

luvlonghair said:
Yup, they're slow as he**. I ordered from them 2 years ago and my order arrive 14 days later:ohwell: :confused: . I kept calling and everything, they never sent me a confirmation of shipment:perplexed . I learned my lesson two years ago and never shopped with them again.:look:

I've never ordered from irby's, but I've ordered from www.paynesbeautysupply.com. I've even ordered as late as 6pm and my order was shipped the same day and I received it two days later.:grin:

Please believe they ain't slow on getting that MONEY!:mad:

It took them two months to send a small tub of Vitale relaxer. I didn't have anything to relax my hair with, so I had to force myself to stretch those extra two months. I'll never do business with them again.

Back