Is she a donkey?

est.April1983

do u think my friend is a donkey she is seeing a guy who lives in Jamaica she lives in NJ she see him twice a year. he doesn't have a job and he has another girl in England. Question #1 is she a donkey? an how would you encourage her to stop calling?

Heee-Hawwww

She is knowingly messing with a guy who is seeing someone else, has no job, and obviously doesn't respect her. She has no self esteem or she wouldn't be hanging onto this loser.

There's no way to encourage this chick. I'm sure she's gotten many a cues from the guy in Jamaica and I bet she ignores them all.

I think he is a bum too. I hope God give her strength. plus she is sending him too much $$! I also think its a selfesteem issue

Heee-Hawwww

That made me :lachen:

To answer your question, I think both of them are donkeys. She's a donkey for messing with a dude who has another girl and is an all around loser, and he's a donkey for playing them.

But apparently the arrangement is working for them so....:yawn:

I think he is a bum too. I hope God give her strength. plus she is sending him too much $$! I also think its a selfesteem issue

I wish she could divert her Western Union payments to me in CT :look:
Shoot I have a couple guys who can tell her what she wants to hear.

donkey.jpg
<---:yep:

If she is "in love" there is nothing you can say that she will listen to. :ohwell: :rolleyes:

I came in here because the title of this thread had me cracking up! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Then SweetNic_JA had to say "hee haw!" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Oh man! But yes, she's a donkey for sure, she and bruuhman. They're Eeyore I and II for real! Seriously, she will have to learn the hard way about this man and the way he really feels about her. :nono: Still laughing at the thread title, though! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

does she actually think she is in a relationship with ol' dude?? :perplexed seeing someone twice a yr (not to mention the other gf bit) doesnt seem like a relationship to me :look: maybe u can ask her wat she thinks a relationship is? n what she thinks of relationships areound her eg your other friends, her parents, her sister n her partner and so on
i was told to ask men im dating thse two questions cause you can really see where someone is at with these

Back