Is Roux PC a protein conditioner?

EbonyRose

I bought Roux Porosity Control and I have some ???. Is it a protein conditioner? It says to leave it on for 30 secs. can I leave it on longer without causing damage? I have not used chemicals since apr., so can I use it as a regular conditioner? or a deep conditioner? will I have to use a moisturizing conditioner after I use it? how often can I use it?

TIA

it is not a protein conditioner, there is no protein listed in the ingredients, i only use it to protect my previously relaxed her during a relaxer, i leave it on my hair longer than 30 seconds and it doesn't do any damage, i think it's considered an acidfier(sp) but i am not sure

ok, thnx :) --i guess i thought that it would need potein in order to strengthen the hair --since that is only thing other than the water that i know that will definitely bind to the hair.

I've used it as a deep conditioner after relaxers and to protect previously relaxed ends. Tonight, I plan to use it like a regular conditioner for the first time in preparation for my relaxer this weekend.

I think that this is a good product.

I haven't had a relaxer and i don't plan to get one atleast for the next 6 weeks will that effect anything? will it make a difference?

respectfully

Back