is my hair growing or are my twist sliding out???

Freespirit02

I put my twist in a little bit before Thanksgiving..and I already have "new growth". I've been putting wild growth oil on my scalp, exercising and increasing my protein shake intake. Could it be that my hair responds well to braids..or is it possible that my braids are just sliding out..:look:

It could be a bit of both. It's really hard to tell, unless your hair is relaxed so you can see the demarcation. I prefer to assume it's sliding so that I get a pleasant surprise if it was really growth.

the only thing is ..i braided it at the base, and when i usually braid my hair, it doesn't really slide out. I'm so confused!

the only thing is ..i braided it at the base, and when i usually braid my hair, it doesn't really slide out. I'm so confused!

The proof is in the pudding. Wait till you take them out to really tell. I braid my whole length of hair when I put in extensions and my braids are usually firm at the base when I put them in and even then the hair does slide. If it wasn't sliding then I'd be having 2 inches of growth a month. That isn't happening so it's definitely sliding.

Back