Is Long Hair Always In Style In Real Life?

is long hair still in style

• Yes

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No.. It's old fashioned these days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

levette

I see that the bob has made a fierce comeback even with weaved styles.. Do you think long hair is become played out.. And why am I thinking of getting a bobhaircut.. Someone talk me out of it

Dont do it! It could take ages to grow your hair out! Weave it or wig it.

Hair goes through fashion fads like everything else. The pixie was all the rage not too long ago. Rhiannas cut was in too. Deva cut isnt long. Nor the Bob. But around me irl see ppl mostly wearing it long.

I think healthy hair whether long or short is what's in style the rest are just fads. I wouldn't cut my hair and all the progress made to follow the latest fad or style. Just like a good Chanel suit, Louie purse or Denzel Washington will never go out of style, neither will healthy, long beautiful hair!

Remember we all thought leg warmers and square boxy shoulder pads were a good choice also!

For me it depends on the age. I can't think of a long hair style that would look good on a 70 year old other than a ponytail

I see that the bob has made a fierce comeback even with weaved styles.. Do you think long hair is become played out.. And why am I thinking of getting a bobhaircut.. Someone talk me out of it

Not enough people can even grow long hair, of all races, for it to be played out. Everyone has lobs and bobs. Long hair is classic, feminine and versatile.

Back