Is la India available in BSS in NY and NJ?

princesmich

Is la India available in BSS in NY and NJ? Is this only available online, I went to 2 BSS looking for this.

You might want to try calling around to Jamaican grocers in NY or NJ to see if they carry it. (I see it all the time at Jamaican grocery stores in South Florida.)

I'm still trying to find la india in a bss I went to a grocery store that said it was jamaican , turns out it wasnt really - fake, can anyone help a sista out.

I was reading an old post the other day and the lady said to try the BSS near John Street in Manhattan, or to try a BSS on Church avenue in Brooklyn. Church between 18th &19th , take the Q or B train to Church avenue and it should be across the street. I haven't been back to brooklyn to verify this but Ihope its there.

no, I didn't get a chance to go there, I live in NJ most of the time when I come I go to queens, i hate going to church ave, it's crowded and there's no chance of parking, I think I give up, I'll keep looking but for now my other products are working and I found another way to mask MTG

Back