Is L-cysteine Working For You??

NYLERAC

* Cysteine.. Are You Really Seeing Results?? I Started Out Taking 2000mg But Cut Down To 1000mg To Have More Product And For Fear I Was Taking Too Much. Should I Up It Back To 2000??

Last edited:
why did u post this again? like LaNecia said... what works for some may not work for others. regardless of what you take, hair is still gonna grow as long as you treat your body right and take good care of your hair! :cool:

I think there are a few things to consider. 1) How is your diet...I don't eat alot of meat so I feel like this is more important to me than it may be for others. 2)Are you taking just Cysteine or N-Acetyl Cysteine..there is a difference. 3)Capsules vs Tablets. 4) Time frame you have been taking them....also...I believe these should be taken with Vitamin C.

for me, not really. im tyring to cut down on all my vits cos i dont drink a lot of water so its better to prevent any harm caused by that. the first vitamin i decided to stop taking is l-cyesteine. this is sth new i added to my vitamin regimen and i didnt see a significant growth so i wont miss not taking it

Senimoni... I am not a BIG meat eater, may have a serving a day and it's usually fish or turkey. I take L- Cysteine and have been taking about 2 months. I take 2000 mg of vitamin c with my 1000 mg of cysteine. I heard most supplements take 3 months to really show so I'll give another two to see if I notice anything.

Back