???? Is Jasons Natural Jojoba...

CurlyGirl1996

???? Is Jasons Natural Jojoba Shampoo a clarifyer????

Is Jasons Natural Jojoba Shampoo Scalp Balance a clarifying shampoo? I been searching for a natural clarifying shampoo for while now and this seems to be a clarifying shampoo...I don't know. These are pictures of my attempt at a twist out.

Last edited:
You may be right. Their website sucks because not only doesn't their Clarifying Hair Care System link take you anywhere, but there's no mention whatsoever on the site on what products fall under that category. So since that's one product not listed there and since its description seems to be that of a product that removes build up, I'd guess that it might be the part of the Clarifying Hair Care System missing on their site. :yep:

Natural Jojoba Shampoo
Scalp Balancing

JASON Natural Jojoba Shampoo nourishes hair and soothes dry, itchy scalp. 22 Keratin Amino Acids, 3 Proteins and Planthenol-3™ strengthen hair while pure, imported botanicals, vitamins and minerals give a moisturizing boost. JASON Natural Jojoba Shampoo removes sebum deposits that can cause dandruff, itching and hair loss. It helps correct damage caused by blow-drying, perming and too much sun. Continued use can produce dramatic results in as little as two weeks—a great looking natural and healthy shine.

Back