Is it really ok? Thinking of trying daily washing again...

Porsche19

Last night I went to sleep without moisturizing or twisting my hair up for the night. I just threw my bonnet on.

:antlers: <----- that was how I looked this morning :lol:

I knew that just moisturizing it with my spray bottle and moisturizers wouldn't give me the curl definition that I wanted, so I went and conditioner washed it in the shower.

This is a first for me... I conditioner washed it without deep conditioning after!:eek: This is the first time I have ever wet my hair and not deep conditioned.

As my hair was drying, I was just waiting for something bad to happen... but it didn't! My hair looked so cute! And curly!

Is it really ok to keep doing it without conditioning properly afterwards? I still want to keep deep conditioning my hair 2x a week too.

The last time I tried daily washing, I would deep condition everday too. My hair looked great, but I used too much conditioner. It was too expensive for me, plus it freaked my poor scalp out. Now I use a bunch of cheapie products and price doesn't bother me. I'm better able to care for my skin, I hope that I can do this without anything happening to my scalp. *fingers crossed*

I just want to know for sure that the lack of deep conditioning after each "wash" won't hurt the health of my hair... will it???!!??

I think if you're conditioner washing you might not have to deep condition every time since you're not stripping your hair the way you might if you were shampooing. HTH.

luvSLave said:
I think if you're conditioner washing you might not have to deep condition every time since you're not stripping your hair the way you might if you were shampooing. HTH.
I agree! :yep:

Back