Is it okay to use mousse after co-washing?

didismirage4

Hi ladies, I got introduced to Tresemme mousse when I was going to airdry for a party. I had co-washed with Humecto and sprayed on Luxxtress (a leave in by Nexxus) and Salerm 21 (which is way too heavy for rollersets but perfect for airdrying, for my fine hair).

My friend told me to put some of her Tresemme mousse on and use TIGI Curls Rock on my edges. I LOVED the result. I got the "wet look" for most of the party and even when I was all sweaty from dancing, my hair dried absolutely straight.

I tried it again yesterday. Co-washing, then Luxxtress, Salerm 21 (this time I mixed a little Lacio Lacio), and then put on the mousse (she gave me one of her bottles but I still have to buy Curls Rock). This time it dried a little wavy :( (I'm relaxed bone-straight which I think I'm going to stop doing soon)

But is it ok to use mousse everyday like that? On the website it says it's alcohol-free.

I don't see what the problem would be (besides buildup) to using mousse. It's just another styling product, like gel for example.

I used NTM Mousse (Review in fotki) for 2 years after co-washing as my leave-in and styling aid with no problems.

Back