Is it normal

katie

for braiders to cut the stray hairs off after braiding your hair with extensions?I mean the little bits sticking out of the braids all along the length.
Could those bits be your real hair?Or are they the extensions?

some are your hair and some are the extensions, but your actual hair will usually only stick out when you've just had your ends cliped or you hair is really straight. they'll usually cut it off to keep the braids looking neat, but they don't have to if you don't want them to.

I'd rather they do that then run a cigarette lighter up and down my hair. Someone's done that to me before.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I'd rather they do that then run a cigarette lighter up and down my hair. Someone's done that to me before.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

my friends mother did this to her hair all the time and then had a nerve to get a retouch everytime she took the braids out. No wonder why her hair is still ear length
nono.gif

I cut the stry hairs out sometimes, it bothers me too look at them. If I dont do that, then i take a small amount of gel and rub them along my braids

those ends that stick out are your REAL hair. if you braid, the way to get rid of them is to braid with some glaze/pomade/gel and when you get to the ends part that lil piece and divide it evenly with the 3 sections you are braiding. it weill all stay in the braid better that way, but DONT CUT THEM!!

Back